Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stoke - Derby  (Read 567 times)

Offline jjmassagehunter

Hi looking for new places to visit for a massage with HE not so much a FS

anybody been for a massage between the 2 areas that could recommend somewhere for me to try?

thanks

JJ. :hi:

johnnyboy61

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This very sexy, slim, tall milf used to work with a partner, but now seems to work alone on Fridays only not far off the A50 in a most unlikely looking cottage almost exactly midway between Derby and Stoke. The focus is very much on the sensual part of the massage, not just a quick tug at the end, and touching is allowed/encouraged.  When she was with her partner they used to focus on role play and would have themed weeks such as secretaries, air hostesses, estate agents etc. - they were a really fun pair. Haven't been for some time, as for this price I would nowadays go for FS (I think that she used to work in a FS parlour elsewhere in the Midlands and was highly regarded), but she is certainly worth a visit.  I seem to remember at least one full review on here which hopefully should show up as a link at the bottom of this post.

johnnyboy61

Just noticed that it hasn't thrown up the link.  Put her AW number 886147 into the UKP search box at the top right of the page. 

Offline Ramone78

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This very sexy, slim, tall milf used to work with a partner, but now seems to work alone on Fridays only not far off the A50 in a most unlikely looking cottage almost exactly midway between Derby and Stoke. The focus is very much on the sensual part of the massage, not just a quick tug at the end, and touching is allowed/encouraged.  When she was with her partner they used to focus on role play and would have themed weeks such as secretaries, air hostesses, estate agents etc. - they were a really fun pair. Haven't been for some time, as for this price I would nowadays go for FS (I think that she used to work in a FS parlour elsewhere in the Midlands and was highly regarded), but she is certainly worth a visit.  I seem to remember at least one full review on here which hopefully should show up as a link at the bottom of this post.

+1 Been there a few times over the years and as you say a most unlikely venue
Always good fun