Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone been to Cleopatras Sauna in Willesden?  (Read 8729 times)

Offline Markus

External Link/Members Only

Spoke to the maid/receptionist. Said that its £10 to enter and then £20 for half an hour massage. Any extra is negotiated between myself and the girl.

Would love some feedback if anybody has been to the place.

Deviant

Markus asking about Cleopatra! Tell me this is a wind up?

The triple pillar of the world transformed
Into a strumpet's fool. (1.1.13)

Offline Markus

What on earth are you on about?

I genuinely am curious if anyone has been as I would like some feedback.

Stop being cynical  :timeout:

wazzer

What on earth are you on about?

I genuinely am curious if anyone has been as I would like some feedback.

Stop being cynical  :timeout:

A reference I assume to Mark Antony one of Cleopatras Roman lovers

Deviant

I even threw in a Shakespeare quote but it was wasted on Markus it would seem. Maybe he is German?

Offline Markus

Maybe you've got nothing better to do then waste my time.

Wanker

lol-machine

you are on the wind up, funny stuff.

Offline iPad3

External Link/Members Only

Spoke to the maid/receptionist. Said that its £10 to enter and then £20 for half an hour massage. Any extra is negotiated between myself and the girl.

Would love some feedback if anybody has been to the place.

I've driven past this place a few times. I can't imagine any self respecting punter going near it, it looks seedy, it's on a main road and there a bus stop 5 metres from the door, you couldn't be less discrete if you wore a sandwich board saying "I fuck hookers"

Not for me!!!

Offline artyali

I am also curious about this place having been past it a few times-it is a little bit obvious being on the main road so may go after dark. Anybody been that can recommend?

Thanks

Steptoe

I've driven past this place a few times. I can't imagine any self respecting punter going near it, it looks seedy, it's on a main road and there a bus stop 5 metres from the door, you couldn't be less discrete if you wore a sandwich board saying "I fuck hookers"

Not for me!!!

Why so worried about a bus stop outside?  My fave place has one.
Personally I have no worries being seen entering but if you have reservations eg live local or are nervous, then just stand at the bus stop as if waiting for the bus and NOBODY will notice or think that unusual. Then when the coast is clear you should just have to turn around and walk into the place.   This of course presumes you do not have to wait at the door to enter. My 'local' has an always-open front door and then you knock/ ring at an inner door

At exit you can probably peek out to see if the bus stop is clear of other folk waiting - or if you are real lucky the reception area will have a CCTV covering the outside door area.  If you become a regular you may even find there is a rear exit they will allow you to use.

Step

Weedkiller

Went there this evening.  Had a good massage.  Don't think they offer any extras.

Offline Liverpool

Went there this evening.  Had a good massage.  Don't think they offer any extras.

Suggest instead of bumping a 3 year old thread with a comment that adds nothing of interest, that you write a review. That will hold a lot more weight than what you have done here.