Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bucket list watersports punt  (Read 986 times)

Offline iPad3

hello all

I'm after a punt where I can properly let rip all over a girl, and get the same in return, without having to fuck about in a bathroom.

KDD mentioned she had a plastic sheet a year or so ago but haven't seen her since.

Anyone got any advice/experience on this?

Offline NIK

hello all

I'm after a punt where I can properly let rip all over a girl, and get the same in return, without having to fuck about in a bathroom.

KDD mentioned she had a plastic sheet a year or so ago but haven't seen her since.

Yes I'm always interested in info about non bathroom w/s which often kills it for me.
No BBW's though!  :D

Offline iPad3

Yes I'm always interested in info about non bathroom w/s which often kills it for me.
No BBW's though!  :D

Goes without saying Nik, but just to reinforce the point no fatties thanks!!

vw

Alfresco watersports would be my entry point into the golden fun.  No confinement of a bathroom and no sheets to worry about. And naturally no BBW again, might keep you warm but the cold helps the piss flow !

Cinnic94

Only one I've seen who didn't care where it was carried out was kayla mae if you fancy a trip down to Brighton. Helps that she's also genuinely very hot. Not sure how frequently she works anymore though.she said she was going back to the states in April but reviews have popped up on AW since then.

Quesadilla

hello all

Really can't underestimate how much liquid a decent watersports session will generate.  I did it in my bathroom which is fully tiled although not a proper wet room and cleanup was a nightmare. 

If you're going to let rip outside the bathroom I'd recommend more than just a plastic sheet - maybe something that covers the entire room - Dexter style:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Although many WGs might get nervous if you brought them into a room like that...  :blush:

Offline NIK

Goes without saying Nik, but just to reinforce the point no fatties thanks!!

The reason I mention it is because a lot of old mingers offer it.  :scare:

Offline BlackWizard

Honestly, this is one of the reasons I haven't pulled the trigger on a WS session yet.

The idea of laying in a cold bathtub and having a WG do it over me that way/vice versa feels a tad bit clinical. Like she's trying to relieve me of a jellyfish sting  :D

Offline anyfucker

Although many WGs might get nervous if you brought them into a room like that...  :blush:
that looks like a knife on the table ! might make me a tad nervous