Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine Naughty Thai Ladyboy - Hemel Hempstead  (Read 431 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5082185) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Nick1042

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Seen Jasmine's profile before on Birch Place & Adult Work and always decided if she came close to me and I had time I would see her and today I did.

Paid £110 for half an hour and communication was all done via text. Location was a flat with main entrance of the block of flats towards the bottom end of the high street, which was very busy and right opposite a bus stop where lots of people were waiting so not discreet at all. Luckily when I was close Jasmine text me the door code so I didn't have to wait outside like a lemon in front of loads of people. It was 1pm when I visited so guess would be ok at night time when less people around.

Jasmine's pictures have been airbrushed quite a bit, I know most of the girl's pictures are but hers I would say more than normal. It was definitely her but I have say I was a little disappointed that she wasn't as nice looking as her pictures and older. This wasn't enough for me to walk though. She was friendly and chatty and offered me a massage to start with.

After five or so minutes of Jasmine massaging me she climbed onto the bed next to me and we started with a 69, her cock is quite small 5 or 6 inches but she remained hard throughout the meet. She did owo without any issue and after a while she stopped and told me she wanted to fuck me. She put condom on and before she started she leant in for some french kissing which was ok but not deep. She fucked me in missionary position stopping now and again to suck on my cock whilst she was still inside me which felt good, obviously she's very flexible ;). After a while she asked if I wanted to switch and I ended fucking her missionary and cumming in the bag.

Went for neutral for this review as although she gave me an ok service, it just felt 'meh' and I was disappointed in how she looked in the flesh versus her pictures. The location didn't help either. I don't think I would see her again if she was back in my neck of the woods in the future.