Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Agency Allure - London - Info request  (Read 2170 times)

Offline royal_male

The girls here look amazing, i was thinking of paying a visit to one of them, i was thinking of Bridget, Julliet or Gabie (in order of preference). I was hoping to get some feedback and some tips on who to go for and avoid.

Any other place to find such good girls will also be much appreciated.

External Link/Members Only

It is very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Royal

Offline boardyhell

review of michelle ,anal inc 300 beautiful woman

Offline hw189

Try Bijoux, hamiltons, maxes angels too, girls there have never failed me (haven't seen anyone from these agencies in ages though).

You may find some of the girls listed cheaper on AW though.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
The girls here look amazing, i was thinking of paying a visit to one of them, i was thinking of Bridget, Julliet or Gabie (in order of preference). I was hoping to get some feedback and some tips on who to go for and avoid.

Any other place to find such good girls will also be much appreciated.

It is very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Royal

IF you seek a high end agency allure are a good bet, not sure if claudia is still mother hen but she ran it extremley well.

others that are good are

but id recommend an independant over agency.
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline melk

As above, you can’t go wrong with Allure if you’re willing to spend the extra money. From the current roster i have seen Julliette a couple of years ago. Beautiful girl and would recommend.

Offline jayjay28

May looks absolutely stunning. Might give her a try

Offline hendrix

IF you seek a high end agency allure are a good bet, not sure if claudia is still mother hen but she ran it extremley well.

others that are good are

but id recommend an independant over agency.

Agreed. I haven't used Allure in years, but Claudia was really good to deal with. No bullshit and didn't tolerate poor service from her girls.

Offline mandoo2

Had a session with Brigitte and one with Arabella as well a couple days later when I was in London in April.  They both went well, but I enjoyed my time with Arabella a little more since she was willing to accommodate me earlier than her normal hours since I had a flight to catch and it was a bit memorable since she let me face fuck her for my third round :).   Doesn’t look like she’s on allurw’s rosrwr any more though :/

Offline jayjay28

Recently had a booking with Gabie. Will write a review soon. Can definitely recommend her. Very petite and incredible arse and curves. Very sexy girl. Like I said review to come

Offline Barista123

Have used once recently. Very easy to organise, plenty of advice as to choice. Efficient information passed by phone at the appropriate time.

I saw Lara and it was sensational. Facially slightly different from website but gorgeous. Body exactly as shown. Fabulous, friendly personality and brilliant service. Blow job from heaven and excellent anal.

Expensive but the best. Once a year treat maybe?

Offline HighHeelLover

Have used once recently. Very easy to organise, plenty of advice as to choice. Efficient information passed by phone at the appropriate time.

I saw Lara and it was sensational. Facially slightly different from website but gorgeous. Body exactly as shown. Fabulous, friendly personality and brilliant service. Blow job from heaven and excellent anal.

Expensive but the best. Once a year treat maybe?

Any chance of a review of Lara

Offline HighHeelLover

Had a session with Brigitte and one with Arabella as well a couple days later when I was in London in April.  They both went well, but I enjoyed my time with Arabella a little more since she was willing to accommodate me earlier than her normal hours since I had a flight to catch and it was a bit memorable since she let me face fuck her for my third round :).   Doesn’t look like she’s on allurw’s rosrwr any more though :/

Review???