Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Street hookers, hot totties!  (Read 4067 times)

Smashanddash

Hey guys  :hi:

Just wanted to tip you all off

Came back from a drive near Tesco's, Bulls bridge in Hayes and blimey all them Romanian girls are out in full force! 
Several real stunning beauties but there was one tall busty blonde who stood out the most... damn was she had me tempted!  :wacko:
Drove back around and suddenly must've been over 10 of them next to the petrol station 4 of them real stunners, the rest were good looking- didn't see any nasty crack head looking types.. just looked like pretty girls out to part for Friday night!  :wackogirl:

For anyone willing to risk it, they did all vanish later as a van full of cops came about but I bet them hoes will return later  :yahoo:

Joepeeps

Keep that pimp hand strong bro.. :sarcastic:

Offline hitman33

They may look stunners but I'm willing to bet, every one of them will be a rip off, rubbish punt!

Offline 0mard3000

lol....And to think.....I was just about to jump in my car and drive around West London looking on the streets for Romanian prossies instead of just going on AW.

Offline kingmg

Smashanddash

Haha no pimp business here, just bored and went for a cruise around 22:30 for food and back home after 23:45 and thought I'd share the shocker as a fellow lurker, I just made this account recently to try give something back in future

I'm local but last year this crowd had vanished so I was surprised they're back in full force. I wouldn't jump on a street hooker nor go out my way to look for a punt on the streets when yes there is AW but that also has the bad punts too, all i can say is at least you're seeing the person in flesh instead of edited photos or bait & switch and anyone can still carry STD. I remember soho punting years back with my mate, the cops burst in raiding but let us go on 2 separate occasions so everything has its risks...

If you happen to drive by you'll see some gorgeous girls but the majority of them were nothing special, just average without the crackhead look at least... the tall busty blonde was something out of this world with them model looks... mind you I actually prefer brunettes and there were 3 other really hot girls from what I noticed

I did pull over once last year for one hot totty out of curiosity... she said £40 full service, appeared negotiable but being me I bailed out of there fast as its still a new site for me, I'm young - street hoes and then a gang of them is just WTF

When I drove past before midnight the crowd vanished and there was the hot fuzz van. I was thinking of going back just to see the blonde but didnt go...the other brain in my pants wanted to go see her and I usually have great self control had to bust with the right hand 3x  :D

Sorry for the wall of text fellas! Have a nice weekend!!

Offline king tarzan

Street hooker and back of the car in Streatham, done it once about 20 years ago, 15 mins, absolutely felt disgusted with myself, couldn't wait to get home and shower.. would never ever want to sink that low again in my life!! ABSOLUTELY YUKKZZ!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Smashanddash

Street hooker and back of the car in Streatham, done it once about 20 years ago, 15 mins, absolutely felt disgusted with myself, couldn't wait to get home and shower.. would never ever want to sink that low again in my life!! ABSOLUTELY YUKKZZ!!

Damn, was she hot or just a crackhead punt you took a risk with? Saw few crack heads in southall 'broadway?' last night too but nothing worth mentioning...

Offline king tarzan

Damn, was she hot or just a crackhead punt you took a risk with? Saw few crack heads in southall 'broadway?' last night too but nothing worth mentioning...

no idea, was protected oral, no room for shag, as car too small, no kissing, waste of £30 i think it was.. ok looking woman..
never ever again..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Xtro

I was passing through Ilford Lane about 3am this morning.... Similar thing, some hot looking whores on the street corners. I'd guess a total of about 15 -20 girls spread about in the middle/lower end of the lane (Barking end) between the petrol stations. I had my dash cam on, if I get time I'll take a few screenshots if the quality is any good and post them.

Offline smartieshouse

I was passing through Ilford Lane about 3am this morning.... Similar thing, some hot looking whores on the street corners. I'd guess a total of about 15 -20 girls spread about in the middle/lower end of the lane (Barking end) between the petrol stations. I had my dash cam on, if I get time I'll take a few screenshots if the quality is any good and post them.

Please do, a big fan of EE street girls!:-)

Offline misterx

no idea, was protected oral, no room for shag, as car too small, no kissing, waste of £30 i think it was.. ok looking woman..
never ever again..

Should have done a £20 kiss test then you would have saved yourself a tenner.  :P :lol:

Offline Hobbit

Should have done a £20 kiss test then you would have saved yourself a tenner.  :P :lol:

Nah, I think the street girls would see past that trick. They are too clever for him.  :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :D

Offline Thebanker999

6 girls out in Southall last night. Two very hot blondes. One with a dress and large boobs that may be silicon. The other one in jeans younger and large natural boobs. Three other girls that looked ok and one fat one.
I know the Police installed cameras in Southall but are they further up past the Mosque in the residential area. Not sure there are any by Tesco?

Gfdsatrewq

Did they not shut down ilford lane?

anonymouz

I saw that group yesterday aswell, thought it was a girls night out at first must of been 6 or 7 at least. I Only really fancied the short one with the curled hair and dress. .
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 12:22:32 pm by anonymouz »

Offline gaz355

6 girls out in Southall last night. Two very hot blondes. One with a dress and large boobs that may be silicon. The other one in jeans younger and large natural boobs. Three other girls that looked ok and one fat one.
I know the Police installed cameras in Southall but are they further up past the Mosque in the residential area. Not sure there are any by Tesco?

Where did you see them?

Offline Brazilian Martian

Streatham used to be very bad for street walkers, now most of are on Brixton hill and around the Tulse hill area. Some of them don't look to bad but its not worth the risk of them trying to rob you or the Fed's nicking you.

Offline Ozy84

I saw that group yesterday aswell, thought it was a girls night out at first must of been 6 or 7 at least. I Only really fancied the short one with the curled hair and dress. .

Coz your a cunt!

anonymouz

Coz your a cunt!

Have you got something up your jacksie? Or are you a ee white Knight?

Contribute a review before you start calling members white knights

anonymouz

Contribute a review before you start calling members white knights

Tally reviews fair enough..can i start calling members "cunt" when I want aswell?

Tally reviews fair enough..can i start calling members "cunt" when I want aswell?

Contribute more and people will give you a easier time, most of get sick and tired of spoon feeding people info or listening to people give info when they have not even posted a review.

You have been here since 2015 so try and give back as im sure you have received good advice from lurking
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 03:54:29 am by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Skyjuice1000

🤣🤣 Back to basics 👌🤣

Offline Ozy84

:lol:

Offline Ozy84

Have managed to get more posts out of you by calling you a Cunt then anyone has in 3 years!!!

Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt....... :lol: :lol:

Keep contributing and stop leaving the mrs and kids at home and kerb crawling  :drinks:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 12:03:26 pm by Ozy84 »

Have managed to get more posts out of you by calling you a Cunt then anyone has in 3 years!!!

Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt....... :lol: :lol:

Keep contributing and stop leaving the mrs and kids at home and kerb crawling  :drinks:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's probably spending the food shopping money.

Offline Sinz

Ah bless, Admin has put him out of his misery. Must be the school break bringing out all these useless trolls.

Offline Thebanker999

Let’s bring this back to positive content not mud slinging!
The girls in Southall stand at the top of Christopher Road close to the Bulls Bridge Tesco. But just across the road from where they stand is a CCTV camera and apparently there are 4 in the area.
Hence whilst the current girls include some hot babes the cameras mean it’s not worth the risk.

Offline mothra

I felt the same :vomit: Picked up street pro$$ie in Bolton in early 2000. Fingered her as she was giving me bj. After the deed was done I realised my fingers stank of piss & fish and had to stop by a service station to wash the smell off, couldn't get home fast enough to shower.

Offline Ozy84

Let’s bring this back to positive content not mud slinging!
The girls in Southall stand at the top of Christopher Road close to the Bulls Bridge Tesco. But just across the road from where they stand is a CCTV camera and apparently there are 4 in the area.
Hence whilst the current girls include some hot babes the cameras mean it’s not worth the risk.

Lets bring this back to some positive/negative reviews   :dash: :unknown:

Too many late night peeping toms if you ask me, grow some balls, approach the girl, hand over £40 and fuck her. If not then fuck off home!

:thumbsup:

Offline Londonman9999

Hey guys where in southall did you see the girls. None at tesco area today
Banned reason: Stolen review, had the chance to explain but didn’t
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Sinz

Next to your Mum's house. You have been hon UKP for a year, contribute first before asking questions after questions bloody Leech.

Offline punk

They're inside doing the shopping  :sarcastic:

Offline Chorley

Even if this real, why would you take the chance?  :unknown: The closest I've ever got was stopping for petrol on Fore Street, Edmonton a few months back. Got out of my car and noticed all these EE's everywhere. Looked dodgy as fuck TBH :scare:

Offline Thebanker999

A couple of the Southall girls are really hot. But they stand directly opposite one of the 4 cameras tha council/police have installed in the area. Hence not worth the risk.

Offline tottenham53

Why would they stand right opposite a camera? Must lose alot of business cause of that!

Offline Thebanker999

Historically that’s where they always stood. Which I assume is exactly why the camera was located there in 2016! You would have thought the girls would get much more business by moving pitch!

Offline Xtro

The girls in view of the CCTV could be a set up!
I know this sounds a bit far fetched but many years ago when I'd not long started driving, I was lost in London late one night. I pulled up at a bus stop and asked a lonesome woman directions. She didn't have a clue, so I thanked her anyway and I drove off. Immediately a parked car near the bus stop put it's headlights on and pulled off behind me driving up my arse......On came the blue lights and sirens!! WTF! I'm not speeding or anything, I don't even think there were any bus stop or bus lane restritions even thought of back then, let alone implemented and enforcable.
I pulled over and waited thinking they'd whizz pass me onto their emergency. I was wrong. Ultimately, 2 police officers approached either side of my vehicle. The one on my side tapped the window for me to wind down my window, (no electric windows back then in your average car!). The other copper just opened the passenger door. Usual array of questions followed. They asked what I'd said to the woman. "Asking directions", I replied. A brief radio communication later and a wave to the woman by one of the coppers and I was told it was OK to get on my way. They did explain I was in a red light district and that was the reason for stopping me. As my knowledge of London grew, I later realised that I was actually in Pancras Road, (runs up the side of Kings Cross Station, alongside the railway arches).
Call me naive, but my contact/knowledge of prostitutes was almost zero back then, other than what I'd seen on a pirated VHS copy of Lemon Popsicle. This odd incident did teach me though to be ultra aware of my surroundings; especially when I frequented this same area many years later for the occasional £10 blowjob in the car, parked up in the side streets not far from that same bus stop. Mind you, you had a choice of up to a dozen girls back then, including some mature, decent looking women that "took their job seriously" so to say and dressed up to look the part, like the EE girls of today that I've seen down Ilford Lane.

Offline Thebanker999

I’m sure they are not a set up and genuinely be Romanians. Quite how the CCTV is being monitored begs some questions since lots of guys are stopping to pick up.