Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Differences between normal and long bookings  (Read 1826 times)

Offline datwabbit

If you're a punter who does hourly meetings and longer ones - 2hrs and longer, what differences do you notice?

How do you find the sp? Is she the same attitude but for longer? Or do you find the attitude to be different, perhaps more relaxed or "natural"?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 03:42:18 pm by datwabbit »

Offline mike63

I tend towards 2 hour appointments with indies I know or are well reviewed and hour appointments in shops/parlours. I like the relaxed, no rush atmosphere with time for a drink and a chat. However I'm well past the age of having rampant sex for two solid hours. Everyone is different, and there are lots of girls to cater for all tastes, great isn't it? ;)

Offline Bobbins1973

If you post a reverse bid for overnight at say normal 2 hour rates £300 then you would be shocked at how many bids you get.
Gives you time for a play then out for drinks / food at a leisurely pace then back for more fun when both ready to head back - outcalls obviously so have to factor hotel into the equation

Offline signy

I am normally a one hour punter, but go up to 90 minutes for a complicated switch roleplay where it almost runs as two 45 minute sessions.

Longer than that would be if the extra time is very little extra money, and would involve drinks and chat either before or after or both. These would be for very relaxed GFE, rather than anything BDSM, etc.

Offline Home Alone

I got into the way of long - 4 hours - daytime bookings when I saw that my last, much-missed, now-retired Regular didn't offer Overnights. When I asked why not, she - usually an archetypal daughter of the White Rose county - replied that, if I wanted to lie in bed for much of the night listening to her breathing, "we could do that", but she'd feel a bit uneasy taking money from me for that purpose!

She said she was sure I'd enjoy a 4-hour daytime booking, a substantial part of which would be spent actually doing what I'd crossed the Pennines to do. And that is how we spent much of all subsequent bookings till she retired. It felt like a proper GFE because she'd make us a cuppa on my arrival and I brought with me a couple of M & S butties for a brief half-time break. And before any of the more prurient of you ask, "No; we didn't change ends at half-time!" ;)

I'm still "auditioning for her replacement", but never for more than an hour at a time. Once I find a suitable replacement, then I'm sure that before too long, I'll be suggesting longer daytime bookings.

I'm sure that model wouldn't work for everyone; but when you've only got the stamina of a 71-year-old [as I was when she retired], . . !

Offline Happylad

At present I am unfortunately unable to punt, but during the 10 or 11 years that I did I came to realise that many punts were not worth more than an hour, but those with really good girls were well worth extra time.  After an initial period of `finding my way about` I concentrated almost entirely on regulars and my bookings became mainly 2 or 3 hour ones - particularly those which were outcalls to my home with girls I considered trustworthy.

I found that hour bookings were (for me at least) too hurried, leaving me feeling vaguely unsatisfied, 2 hour bookings allowed longer time for undressing her, longer period of foreplay, and long and leisurely fuck, while the 3 hour ones allowed all of those plus a short rest and more play and then another fuck.

In terms of both satisfaction and value for money the 3 hour bookings won every time, but I would stress - only with regulars I knew and trusted and after an initial shorter booking or two to test the ground.

Offline Will2k

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 2
Reverse bookings for multiple hour appointments at a price you decide. I like to be more leisurely with my time.

Online GingerNuts

Reverse bookings for multiple hour appointments at a price you decide. I like to be more leisurely with my time.

In your reviews why don't you state how long the bookings were for and how much you paid?

They read just like 30/60 minute meetings.

Offline RandomGuy99

99% of my bookings are 1 hr.
0.25% of my bookings are 30 minutes. 
0.75% of my bookings are 2 hrs.

In a 30 minute booking the action is pretty much non stop. I find them a bit too rushed for my liking.

In a 1 hr booking the action is a bit more relaxed and usually involves more DFK. Perfect time for me.

In 2 hr bookings I tried to use them to experiment and learn a few things.  I only did them with one SP and she didn't enjoy spending that long in a room with me.  They didn't really work and I don't like making people feel awkward with me, so I stay clear of them now.

I'm a one pop guy, so more time doesn't result in more pops. One Hungarian SP I used to see liked to try to get two out of me in an hour.  My recovery time is never that good, so I always just managed the one despite her best efforts.

Offline WelshClipper

99% of my bookings are 1 hr.
0.25% of my bookings are 30 minutes. 
0.75% of my bookings are 2 hrs.

In a 30 minute booking the action is pretty much non stop. I find them a bit too rushed for my liking.

In a 1 hr booking the action is a bit more relaxed and usually involves more DFK. Perfect time for me.

In 2 hr bookings I tried to use them to experiment and learn a few things.  I only did them with one SP and she didn't enjoy spending that long in a room with me.  They didn't really work and I don't like making people feel awkward with me, so I stay clear of them now.

I'm a one pop guy, so more time doesn't result in more pops. One Hungarian SP I used to see liked to try to get two out of me in an hour.  My recovery time is never that good, so I always just managed the one despite her best efforts.

Yep I have settled to 1hr bookings. 1/2 hr too rushed and after I have popped there ain't no chance of a second one. 1 hr allows for 45 mins of fun and 15 minute chat, laugh and clean up.

2 hrs plus just becomes and starts to feel like a very expensive 'date'  :scare:

Online threechilliman

Yep I have settled to 1hr bookings. 1/2 hr too rushed and after I have popped there ain't no chance of a second one. 1 hr allows for 45 mins of fun and 15 minute chat, laugh and clean up.

2 hrs plus just becomes and starts to feel like a very expensive 'date'  :scare:

I just do 45's these days and eliminate the chat.

Offline WelshClipper

I just do 45's these days and eliminate the chat.

This would work too.  :thumbsup:

Offline Drayki

I tend to do and stick to one hour punts.. mainly because the price difference to half hour punts works out cheaper, especially what some SP’S are charging  :dash:

Also I find that half hours go to quick and as I’m getting older I find I can only pop once in half hour
I have done longer punts in the past but found that SP’S tend to start taking the piss  :dash:

Offline Dogfather

I tend to find you get a better GFE if you do an hour unsurprisingly. A bit more effort because you show you have a bit more cash than most. I would imagine many SPs get more shorter bookings than long ones from the information I've been told so far.
The best SPs will literally force you to cum twice in an hour.

Anything over an hour and a half gets into the boredom and value debate.

Depends what you are looking for.
A 30 minute can easily suffice depending on mood or opportunity.

Offline Hobbit

Most of my bookings are 4 to 6 hours. Simply because I like to take things slowly nowadays. Meet for a few drinks, lots of foreplay and sex. As I have got older I have learned more about my body and what I like and I enjoy the sensual aspects more.

Offline RandomGuy99

Most of my bookings are 4 to 6 hours. Simply because I like to take things slowly nowadays. Meet for a few drinks, lots of foreplay and sex. As I have got older I have learned more about my body and what I like and I enjoy the sensual aspects more.
Sounds good.

I can see the attraction of that.  I have sometimes fancied a cinema trip with an SP including a bit of snogging and covert fingering during the movie and then back to her place for a shag.

Offline ulstersubbie

Normally I only have one hour sessions, sometimes two hours but no more than that. BDSM sessions are quite taxing mentally, never mind the physical aspect. I know my limits.

Offline Hobbit

Sounds good.

I can see the attraction of that.  I have sometimes fancied a cinema trip with an SP including a bit of snogging and covert fingering during the movie and then back to her place for a shag.

I can relate to that. I've always wanted to shag a girl in a public toilet. I think the idea of getting caught is quite exciting. Also, sex in a field is also on my bucket list.

Offline RandomGuy99

I can relate to that. I've always wanted to shag a girl in a public toilet. I think the idea of getting caught is quite exciting. Also, sex in a field is also on my bucket list.
I don't like sex outside.  I'm weird and I like to stay warm.

Offline 20jay

I have never tried longer bookings, I usually book the shortest time, that's enough for me to have fun. However, I have noticed that longer bookings do nothing change for me, as far as it the Sex concernes. You have more time for a conversation, but I don't really want to pay any money for that, especially since you should always keep in mind that it's only a business for the girl, she don't care about your person and her friendliness applies for your money, not you. :hi:

Offline 20jay

I don't like sex outside.  I'm weird and I like to stay warm.

Me too. I had the pleasure of having sex in a unfinished new building, tent, forest etc. when I was young. You couldn't bring a girl home without your mom opening the door every minute and asking if you wanted something to drink , eat or something like that. :lol:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 04:25:24 pm by 20jay »

Offline one eyed panda

When I was very active, I preferred longer sessions as I had the capability to repeat within a reasonable time. A one -round 30 minute punt to me seemed to over before it had started, and I was often forcing it to come within the time. So my sessions were always 2 or 3 hours when I had the time available. This will suit some folks and not others. Some would worry the girl will talk too much and that happened to me occasionally but it was always my fault in the sense that all I had to do was start another round. With girls I knew these punts would often run over time with the chatting being to blame, and the girl compensating at the end with another round of action. However, this applies to seeing indies in their own place. If I wanted to get my balls drained with 2/3/4 rounds of action and I had to be in a parlour, it could be better to have several girls half an hour or 45 minutes each as long as there was no rate penalty for doing it (usually time is prorata in parlours but gets cheaper for indies the longer you book), so thats good provided you use the time properly. Scottish saunas were the best for this as you could stay all day, there would be coffee in the lounge, and you could use the steam room in between. No pressure to leave at all.
Banned reason: Posting his email address to bypass PM restrictions
Banned by: daviemac

Offline rathbone

If you're a punter who does hourly meetings and longer ones - 2hrs and longer, what differences do you notice?

How do you find the sp? Is she the same attitude but for longer? Or do you find the attitude to be different, perhaps more relaxed or "natural"?
I tend to book 1 1/2 or 2 hour sessions - again with people I've seen a few times before, and the sessions do feel relaxed and natural.  It really depends so much on the SP, and that's why I wouldn't try a long session with someone I hadn't been with a few times before. 

For me a 30 minute session won't give you a "GFE", it's a quick fuck with an eye on the clock.  You have to go in with a raging hard-on and just get cracking.  But I appreciate that suits some folks perfectly.