Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cant decide - advice please  (Read 3680 times)

Offline dashton

I have three ladies on my 'to do' list but who first, any advice?

Georgia
External Link/Members Only

Naughty but nice

Passionate blonde

Offline SX225

Georgia and Naughty but Nice. Nope.

Passionate Blonde. Maybe.

Do they tour? If not presume you do? Blackpool, Bridgend and Birmingham. I'm sure these three beautiful British towns or cities have better offerings than these?

Offline dashton

Thanks for your advice, I travel a lot so flexible and open to suggestions

Offline AnthG

I know this is not much help, but none of them I would say.

PassionateBlonde has only one very poor picture as her sole picture on her profile. I immediately thought she was a PG scammer till I seen the feedback score, then I just figured lazy. And thus not worth the effort as she has not put in any.

naughty_but_nice_xx; the pictures are dreadful. The third picture where she is seemingly wearing the same dress pattern as the background wall paper she just looks evil for lack of a better description.

The middle one she looks bored, and the first really seems to excentrate her brow to a look like she has a large head.

Welsh_Brunette: The least worst out of the three, but still comes across as a lazy profile which just means possibly poor punt.

I am sorry for causing any of them offence, as they are invariably going to see this, but those profiles are bad.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Bootleg

I get to Bridgend fairly regularly and think I will try to meet up with the girl based there.

vorian

PassionateBlonde has only one very poor picture as her sole picture on her profile. I immediately thought she was a PG scammer till I seen the feedback score, then I just figured lazy. And thus not worth the effort as she has not put in any.

naughty_but_nice_xx; the pictures are dreadful. The third picture where she is seemingly wearing the same dress pattern as the background wall paper she just looks evil for lack of a better description.

The middle one she looks bored, and the first really seems to excentrate her brow to a look like she has a large head.

Welsh_Brunette: The least worst out of the three, but still comes across as a lazy profile which just means possibly poor punt.

I am sorry for causing any of them offence, as they are invariably going to see this, but those profiles are bad.

AnthG is spot on with his assessment poor profile often mean lazy prossy and poor punt, what area and price range are you looking at for your punt.

Offline dashton

Thanks guys, my diary takes me to Birmingham, bristol and cardiff next week and blackpool next month. Budget is not a problem for a quality punt.

I know beauty is subjective but this and wide range of services would be ideal

norway68

Like others have said already, AnthG are spot on.

I can not understand lady's in this kind of work would have so bad profile's, do they not want to make money?
It's like a webshop, if you do not like the webshop, or it is difficult to navigate. You find somewhere else to shop.
At least i do!

vorian

Thanks guys, my diary takes me to Birmingham, bristol and cardiff next week and blackpool next month. Budget is not a problem for a quality punt.

I know beauty is subjective but this and wide range of services would be ideal

Do you need in call or out call.

Offline thunder_road

Naughty but nice would have to pay me for my time and even then I'm not sure I could perform for her! She also has a few no show feedbacks.

The other two seem to have decent ratings but I'm always suspicious of one pic profiles, its usually not the woman in question and more often than not a vague representation at best.

I learned my lesson with a profile that had one pic of a cute tanned 20 something and turned up to find a fat, black lady in her 30's with terrible skin. The only time I have ever just turned around and walked out (with quite an earful!)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

I agree with your assessment of her profile. Logs in virtually everyday, probably to read her emails, but never makes any changes to it. As a result, she ends up near the end in my HL.

However, I have seen her and highly reccomend her.  Also she has been well discussed in the West Mids thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=9082.0

vorian

Outcall preferably

This WG was recently reviewed in the Bristol area as an outcall by a new member she looks professional, experienced and honest with her profile.

AW Link External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

UKP Review  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22973.0

vorian

This WG was recently reviewed in the Bristol area as an outcall by a new member she looks professional, experienced and honest with her profile.

AW Link External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

UKP Review  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22973.0

Forgot to say if you are interested I can PM you (When you have access to PM a couple of links to some real punting videos she did when she was younger about 7 years ago) Top videos but obviously she has changed a bit then. She was probably a size 6 in the videos she is now an 8/10 size now. A couple of members think very highly of her.

Online WelshMichael

Welsh_Brunette has been discussed on the Wales thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=20127.0

Have been meaning to check her out myself.

Offline dashton

Forgot to say if you are interested I can PM you (When you have access to PM a couple of links to some real punting videos she did when she was younger about 7 years ago) Top videos but obviously she has changed a bit then. She was probably a size 6 in the videos she is now an 8/10 size now. A couple of members think very highly of her.

Thanks, I dont mind curvy at all, looks good. PM would be appreciated please.

Offline dashton

Welsh_Brunette has been discussed on the Wales thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=20127.0

Have been meaning to check her out myself.

Thanks, yeh I saw that but a bit unsure about the mystery over her past incarnation, always concerned in case of bad reviews etc even though current ones are excellent and seem genuine punters

vorian

Thanks, I dont mind curvy at all, looks good. PM would be appreciated please.

PM with links just sent  :hi:

Online WelshMichael

Thanks, yeh I saw that but a bit unsure about the mystery over her past incarnation, always concerned in case of bad reviews etc even though current ones are excellent and seem genuine punters

If it's who I think it is you have nothing to worry about - her 'past incarnation' must have had nearly 200 positive feedbacks on AW. Won't throw a name out there as I haven't seen her under this guise but the look and wording of her profile (and even the wording of the feedback she leaves for those that have seen her) is eerily similar to one of the best girls I've seen in South Wales.

Offline dashton

If it's who I think it is you have nothing to worry about - her 'past incarnation' must have had nearly 200 positive feedbacks on AW. Won't throw a name out there as I haven't seen her under this guise but the look and wording of her profile (and even the wording of the feedback she leaves for those that have seen her) is eerily similar to one of the best girls I've seen in South Wales.

Thanks, that puts my mind at rest and must admit she is collecting positive reviews rapidly. High praise indeed and as ive never punted in wales before would be a first

bighands

Passsionate blonde is one of my top favourites. What effort she has not put into her profile she certainly puts into her sessions with you. Passionate is an understatement, and she's utterly gorgeous. First thing I think of when I have a business trip to Birmingham.

Offline dashton

Another to add to the mix, last one I

Cant find any discussion about her but looks and services what im looking for and a little more comfortable having seen face pics, even though I suspect I have nothing to be worried about given comments about passionateblonde and georgia

Offline Corus Boy

Another to add to the mix, last one I

Cant find any discussion about her but looks and services what im looking for and a little more comfortable having seen face pics, even though I suspect I have nothing to be worried about given comments about passionateblonde and georgia

£200 per hour and looks like, if you stick a pin in a few places she might deflate and disappear :)

Offline thunder_road

£200 an hour for her! Just no!! I want Katy Perry for £200 not her long lost English cousin who spends her spare time queuing in Greggs for steak bakes.