Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: which one for this weekend -God Bless Poland :)  (Read 1482 times)

Offline Jzle

password02

External Link/Members Only looks good to me just going off looks ^^

I know AW feed back is complete shit sometimes but they can give you a clue on certain areas such as comms and attitude - several notes may suggest ''maybe not as good as the pictures''

Offline Jzle

I know AW feed back is complete shit sometimes but they can give you a clue on certain areas such as comms and attitude - several notes may suggest ''maybe not as good as the pictures''

Aye you're right, seems like the service is poor, sorry bout that - must remember to check reviews next time! :)

london

External Link/Members Only looks good to me just going off looks ^^

thanks .

I just notice I saw her back in March and her name was Anita in Hanger Lane
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26773.msg381099;topicseen#msg381099

She didn't FK and CIM was OK but  that time price was £80 and now £120 . from picture and her tits I think is same girl

and Password , you right about review ,  :drinks:

I think will see External Link/Members Only

very hard to book her , called and sent text few times and never answer the call or reply my txt
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 09:23:33 pm by london »

vt

Pretty sure this one was a B&S when she was in Ipswich...like she & her BF ran the show, used her attractive looks to draw the punters in, but she was never actually available for action...so beware...I'll try and find the thread...

External Link/Members Only