Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Khloe Sexy Girl - London (NW9)  (Read 1735 times)

SahebX

Links:
UKE: External Link/Members Only
Vivastreet: External Link/Members Only
AW (defunct): External Link/Members Only

I saw Khloe some time ago, was surprised to come across an indie on VS, although was prepared for B&S.

Khloe is facially very attractive, her figure is passable.

DFK from the get go, ok she takes a moment to scan you, and she's been doing this for a while so good at it. She does try to build up a rapport on the phone which is helpful.

Will confirm your duration, offers a shower, very polite, a pleaser.

The action room is right there by the entrance so she'll lead you in whist snogging, undress you while at it, will do everything to distract you from scanning her and having second thoughts.

Standing tall, but seated, she may slouch and a slight kangaroo pouch will appear.

Fair amount of boobs, and the arse is a ...... if only you would've clocked on that before.

Excellent host, excellent performer, she's enjoying it or faking it, either way she's good at it. Will always try and dominate you, always.

I enjoyed her company, the sex (OWO, multiple positions, multiple rounds, RO), saw her a few times more until I noticed the rise in £££

KSG, my dear Pussy doesn't age like wine, it ages like bread

Offline Kimchee

Thanks for the review.

Sound more positive than neutral?

Offline unus669

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
All sounded good to me.

Can you be specific as to what made it neutral, not sure from reading your review?

Online iq129

So is it the stale bread type of pussy that has turned this review from a positive to a neutral?

SahebX

All sounded good to me.

Can you be specific as to what made it neutral, not sure from reading your review?

She's a good SP, I shared a Neutral due to;

Her rushing to get you in (not allowing for you to think twice)
I found her attitude/persona Fake
Price hike

Online iq129

Price hike

But you must have known about the price hike before you saw her.

SahebX

But you must have known about the price hike before you saw her.
Not seen her after, saw her before

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator

Price hike

Thanks for the explanation, just a tip when writing reviews can you just make things like this clear, it just  saves getting questions.

Offline oinki

Thanks for the review. Think it comes across more of a neutral because of price hike than the actual services. Would be good to actually know what you paid and what the price hike is.

SahebX

Thanks for the explanation, just a tip when writing reviews can you just make things like this clear, it just  saves getting questions.
Noted

Offline Grenadier36

Thanks for the review. Think it comes across more of a neutral because of price hike than the actual services. Would be good to actually know what you paid and what the price hike is.
Indeed.
I couldn't give a fuck about whether she's fake as long as I enjoy the services and they're delivered well and without complaint.

SahebX

She's facially attractive and a good performer and it's for that I saw her again.

The price hike is for newbies, I've seen her a few times on old rates.

I didn't find her body was shapely or curvy and had I taken a moment to not engaging in DFK and into the bedroom, and enjoying sex I would have walked.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
She's facially attractive and a good performer and it's for that I saw her again.

The price hike is for newbies, I've seen her a few times on old rates.

I didn't find her body was shapely or curvy and had I taken a moment to not engaging in DFK and into the bedroom, and enjoying sex I would have walked.

Your two latest reviews are strange for both Khloe and Sydney.

If they are Neutral why have you gone back to see them both a few times?

SahebX

Your two latest reviews are strange for both Khloe and Sydney.

If they are Neutral why have you gone back to see them both a few times?
KSG is a good SP at her old rate, I enjoyed sex with her and have highlighted it.

And also maybe after your pointing out, I highlighted what came across to me as the negatives.

Overall I gave it a Neutral.

Offline WARSZAWA16

She increased her hourly rate from £120 to £140 but people have posted saying that she does charge previous clients the older cheaper rate. 

Offline king tarzan

Price hike

Just Henry ever so perfect nit picking... :thumbsdown:

Each to there own..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The_Don

She increased her hourly rate from £120 to £140 but people have posted saying that she does charge previous clients the older cheaper rate.

Correct, I first punted Khloe back in 2015 and the rate has never changed (of me).

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=50460.0

Offline dubhcarr

I first punted her at £100ph but was never inclined to continue and now there are lots of good younger girls out there at £100ph   :hi: thanks for the review OP......

Offline dubhcarr

Is there a message there I wonder?...….

SahebX

for example this image from UKE;
the waist, hips, legs, all run in a straight line...
flattish arse with little something to hold on to

Hidden Image/Members Only

SahebX

Indeed.
I couldn't give a fuck about whether she's fake as long as I enjoy the services and they're delivered well and without complaint.
as a P&D  :thumbsup: but £140/hour GFE.... not for me

SahebX

Just Henry ever so perfect nit picking... :thumbsdown:

Each to there own..

Correct, each to their own

A neutral is not bad, just sharing what I felt

Offline lewishamguy

I see Abdul aka Sahebx is banned now.  :sarcastic:

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
I see Abdul aka Sahebx is banned now.  :sarcastic: