Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Would you pay to sleep with sex dolls?  (Read 850 times)

Offline k0589

Hidden Image/Members Only

I heard that this is the new thing. I would definitely pay to sleep with sex dolls rather than the real SP's who are very ugly, rude and over priced. These sex dolls have beautiful bodies and faces. I think this is the future and this  is where punting is heading. Plus judges and police can't harass us as 100% no sex trafficking will be involved  :angelgirl:

« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 03:53:53 pm by k0589 »

Offline Grenadier36

No I'd sooner fuck my hand than fuck a piece of plastic. Each to their own though

Offline hendrix

I'd definitely buy one when the tech is good enough, which is very close now.

Offline Stanford97

I presume you’ve seen Ex Machina. I’d prefer that scenario to any P4P scene I’ve come across (except for the bit where she turns into a homicidal upstart).

Offline last_days_of_logan

No i wouldnt, if you think fucking a disinterested WG is a boner killer then that plastic object will surely make you impotent in the future

but also wouldnt judge those that do, it really is a thing these days but i dont get it personally

Offline lovemachine

No,never for me. But I would guess that it is better than a fleshlight which is also plastic.

Online Waterhouse

Are you serious, OP? 

I'd rather date the 'palm sisters' than pay to hump a lump of plastic.

You simply can't beat the real thing.

Online Anadin

If I had money to burn I'd probably buy my own and I'd need the space to adequately hide it, imagine the horror if someone finds it lol, but I wouldn't mess with a used one.
I don't see them as a substitute for a real woman yet, we're way off that. They're just a more interesting way of wanking.

Offline Longlife

Some of my early punts were only a little more life like

Online magnetico

I heard that this is the new thing.

Only in the media, hardly anyone buys/rents these dolls.

It will only pickup when they will be life-like which may not even be in our lifetime.

Online Waterhouse

As with all things mechanical in this day and age, how about a hybrid?

External Link/Members Only

She certainly looks like a 'doll'...

Offline Belgarion

I heard that this is the new thing. I would definitely pay to sleep with sex dolls rather than the real SP's who are very ugly, rude and over priced. These sex dolls have beautiful bodies and faces. I think this is the future and this  is where punting is heading. Plus judges and police can't harass us as 100% no sex trafficking will be involved  :angelgirl:

Nope. Not for me

Offline Titti Tatti

Fantasy that in a few years time Will get one of these.  Will have the body of a 25 yo and be insatiable. During the day Will clean and cook gourmet food.

Hope 'she's' not too realistic or she'll soon start skipping the cleaning, microwaving food and sex once a month if I'm lucky.

Offline User176

I presume you’ve seen Ex Machina. I’d prefer that scenario to any P4P scene I’ve come across (except for the bit where she turns into a homicidal upstart).

Shit, that movie scared the crap out of me. Alicia Vikander has one nice bod...

I'd definitely fuck a robot, an advanced one -- but right now I'm not going to fork out thousands for one when I can get the real thing for less than 200 quid an hour. I have no moral qualms about fucking a bit of plastic, it's an economic question IMO.

Offline cotton

If they got the physical aspects totally down , like id rather not have the ridiculous sized breats on my one , and they could invest the doll with some personality and responsiveness like programming it to move and speak in a semi spontaneous yet intuitive way then it might be interesting , after all the thing that makes or breaks most punts isnt the sps physical appearance cos weve pre-chosen that , its her personality , attitude and responsiveness. You could even have a random setting where the doll is potentially pissed at you and wants it over asap (romanian mode)

Offline theblade

Imagine Spunking your load in one the 3 holes then having to clean it out later :crazy:Don’t think so.
I’ll stick too the palm sisters

Offline tantric talents

I presume you’ve seen Ex Machina. I’d prefer that scenario to any P4P scene I’ve come across (except for the bit where
 she turns into a homicidal upstart).
Quite. I won’t be holding my breath waiting for the inbuilt cock Guillotine to malfunction  :scare:

Offline Kimchee

I wouldn't pay for one no way.

If one landed on my bed, new and unused as a one off try- I'd give it a go