Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harley, Allure - Newcastle  (Read 1628 times)

Offline wardle1106

Just wasted 1hr 15mins and a 40mile round trip to see harley. Booking was for 4-15 got pushed back to 4-30 and was then told cant get a hold of harley dont know where her head is at. Told to ring tommorow to speak to ally because she is back in thurs. So the lass answering the phone hasnt a clue what day of the week it is. Never used this agency before dont think i would again.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline @Allure

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Alli here, as you can see Harley had been took off site before you wrote this after many problems from Harley today.
The lady on the phone couldn’t do anything as Harley wasn’t answering and her first client should  of been well gone and Harley should of been ready for you, this wasn’t the case.
I’m sorry for the wasted journey and if you will accept it you will be compensated for your wasted journey from Allure.
I’m sorry this has happened, it’s not the receptionist fault, she wasn’t to know when she took your bookings how much of a nightmare Harley was to represent as it was Harley’s first day, Hence the reason I’ve immediately removed her from the site. I’ve inboxed you my number if you can give me a call and we can have a chat about it if you would like to.
Alli xx

« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 06:22:34 pm by Alli@Allure »
Banned reason: has new account
Banned by: Head1

Offline Goldfinch

I wish all agencies respond in such a quick manner to resolve the issues.

You obviously care about your customers,which goes a long way on this forum.

:thumbsup: :hi:

STAR-LORD

I wish all agencies respond in such a quick manner to resolve the issues.

You obviously care about your customers,which goes a long way on this forum.

:thumbsup: :hi:

Good call.  :thumbsup:

Offline wardle1106

Thank you that goes a long way sorry about the post on here was really pisted off should have waited to speak to you
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline @Allure

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Thank you that goes a long way sorry about the post on here was really pisted off should have waited to speak to you

No need to be sorry I don’t blame you for being pissed off. You have my number you can contact me on there or I will be back on agency phone on Thursday not tomorrow lol.
Poor receptionist is ready to commit after all the stress relating to Harley today  :scare:
Xxx

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Always best to post things like this as a negative review on here, it will show up in searches and serve as a warning to others when she re-appears for another agency.   :hi:

Offline Mansell

Always best to post things like this as a negative review on here, it will show up in searches and serve as a warning to others when she re-appears for another agency.   :hi:
I just wish the agency WG's could be given a unique ID in the same way as the AW girls, that way when they come back under a different Agency / Name this review links to them and we can see what they have been like.

Offline johnr1

first class response and how you should run an agency, things dont always go to plan in this game but its great to see that Alli has done
her best to sort it out  :hi:

Online Kev3773

I just wish the agency WG's could be given a unique ID in the same way as the AW girls, that way when they come back under a different Agency / Name this review links to them and we can see what they have been like.

Good point but unlikely to happen.
However there are plenty of dilligent members on here that will soon route out returnees  :hi:

AmyBbw

This is a great idea but unfortunately difficult to police as some girls aren’t always truthful when joining other agencies, they could have been round us all and deny ever working in the area before, then some girls wish their history to remain a secret so they are not id’d by friends and family again. Girls who change their names to cover bad reps always get spotted easily though and we do all work together to try and keep the standards high in the area, unfortunately some do slip through now and again x

Offline FLYING BLUE

Alli here, as you can see Harley had been took off site before you wrote this after many problems from Harley today.
The lady on the phone couldn’t do anything as Harley wasn’t answering and her first client should  of been well gone and Harley should of been ready for you, this wasn’t the case.
I’m sorry for the wasted journey and if you will accept it you will be compensated for your wasted journey from Allure.
I’m sorry this has happened, it’s not the receptionist fault, she wasn’t to know when she took your bookings how much of a nightmare Harley was to represent as it was Harley’s first day, Hence the reason I’ve immediately removed her from the site. I’ve inboxed you my number if you can give me a call and we can have a chat about it if you would like to.
Alli xx

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline ohfook1t

Silly girl, just spoilt her otherwise excellent rwputation

Offline @Allure

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Silly girl, just spoilt her otherwise excellent rwputation

The day I’ve had with her, the girl has major problems and my advice is to stay well clear if she does return anywhere.
She has been threatening the receptionist all day, luckily the receptionist recorded everything.
Hopefully the lass will get the help she needs
X

Offline trainspotter

Can I just check my assumption that Harley of AMOUR and Harley of ALLURE are two different people?

Offline @Allure

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Can I just check my assumption that Harley of AMOUR and Harley of ALLURE are two different people?

same girl x
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 06:37:12 pm by Alli@Allure »

Offline happyguy48

Alli xx
You deserve a lot of credit for being so honest, well done. Now if everyone was like you etc etc  xx

Offline dp1892

I had this girl booked twice at Amour and both times had her cancel (in advance) and an apology from the agency.

There really isn't anyone interesting me locally at the minute so her being a Heedtheball pretty much puts me into retirement  :(

Offline @Allure

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I had this girl booked twice at Amour and both times had her cancel (in advance) and an apology from the agency.

There really isn't anyone interesting me locally at the minute so her being a Heedtheball pretty much puts me into retirement  :(

Don’t let this put you off, there is lovely girls amongst the agencies or the independents, this is just A bad apple from the apple tree don’t let this put you off from the the rest of newcastle Agency’s or ladies that that work  Indi, we  are normally a good bunch in the north east so please don’t let this one bad core put you off the apple tree x

Offline dp1892

Oh that doesn't put me off don't worry Alli, I just don't really see girls twice and she was the last one really of my type I haven't seen.

You need to get another little brunette pocket rocket that's reliable. I saw Alexis in her first week a while back, what a cracking girl she was. You need to replicate her...don't get many young girls like that! X

Offline CELICA GT

Oh that doesn't put me off don't worry Alli, I just don't really see girls twice and she was the last one really of my type I haven't seen.

You need to get another little brunette pocket rocket that's reliable. I saw Alexis in her first week a while back, what a cracking girl she was. You need to replicate her...don't get many young girls like that! X
Don't know what has gone wrong with Harley ,but she seems to have blown a gasket, real shame. If she needs help, hope she can get it.
I'm sure if you can spare a little bit of time to do some research you will find some girls that suit your requirments , as they say 'as one pair of legs closes another pair will open'

Offline Shitehawk

I noticed she had already been binned by Amour before wasting Allis time and risking her agencies rep.
The girl is in need of help and really shouldn't be working.