Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe @ Victoria House  (Read 1056 times)

Offline Die_Yuppie_Scum

Anybody know if Chloe works at any other parlours or has an AW account. She used to work at Cheshire Elite but seems to have left there now.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only

Helps if you post the link for Chloe at VH.

Her pics look familiar.

Online Charliehutton

I think she's also at Oasis massage, in Lincoln and Boston. So are a few other VH girls.

Offline Puntard

Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline badsin

Formerly of Cheshire Elite in Crewe, link to report below. Sounds like she bangs like an outhouse door:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=242900.0

:hi:

Offline Puntard

Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Die_Yuppie_Scum

Pictures from above review correspond to this AW profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She regularly tours Leicester, working at a Lap Dancing Club.

The ID posted by gbyld87 is the right girl. Elise was wrongly indexed to Chloe. Elise is mixed race whereas Chloe is white.

Thanks for the help. Was hoping she'd be closer to me being from the North West. Look's like a long drive is imminent.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

That's the one  :thumbsup:

Yeah - that’s the one I’ve seen. I’ve seen about 4 times at DL and another time at Viccy House. I prefer DL it’s shittier and darker. I think she’s alright - she’s got a nice big ass, which I made full use of with me tongue and fingers. Great kisser, spitting, sucking on me tongue. Loved giving me poppers. Gave a brilliant blow job, took me whole cock down her throat, lots of spit, slapping me cock across her face. I think she might be a pervert. Didn’t ask her about pissing on me, but I bet she would be an enthusiast pisser as well. She’s basically a dirty fucker.