Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How well do you think WGs can remember punters?  (Read 4201 times)

Swansea lad

The majority seem to remember my face, not sure if thats good or bad!

Online Malvolio

I remember seeing a WG again after approximatelt nine months and asking for CIM and snowball - straight away she said "that's what we did last time". 

Offline cunnyhunt

Made a revisit a month ago to one I had seen 8-10 weeks before, she didn't remember me and gave me the same bullshit about only just started doing this and only saw 1-2 a day, the bin was full of spunked tissue and condoms  :rolleyes:

Bootleg

I saw a girl at Sandy's in Northernden a few months ago. She insisted that I had seen her before but I know that I had not. It was the first time I had been there for about five years and had not seen her previously.

She was pretty good even if her memory was playing tricks on her  :D

DG

they will remember your wallet , Sorry to be negative.

Prick  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

DG

I doubt they remember me - all £20 notes look the same.  :hi:

Prick #2  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Rod trotter

They are weirdly fucking clever at remembering stuff

So be careful

Rod trotter

Prick #2  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Prick #3

Fair point imho, the colour of the money is the motivation so you can fuck off with the prick shit, as cynical as they sounded they strike a cord with many of the girls attitude to this game.

Offline tazz

Lots seem to be able to remember a guy they have seen in several months or a few years. Twice a prossie who i had forgotten i had previoulsy seen as it was over a year remembered me, one even said i was slimmer when she last saw me. Amazed one who was screwing a good 60-70 guys a week could remember me after 2 years. She said she remembers all her punters, im thinking she must have a photographic memorey.

DG

Prick #3

Fair point imho, the colour of the money is the motivation so you can fuck off with the prick shit, as cynical as they sounded they strike a cord with many of the girls attitude to this game.

You have illustrated my point exactly; in your opinion it relates to 'most' WGs, but my point is it's not all that are like that. These types of generic stereotypical statements about WGs are seldom helpful. I can say with certainty that only one girl didn't remember me when I returned, albeit nearly a year later, although she claimed she did.

oring123

they can remember the very earliest time they could say the meeting started .
maybe the time they sent you the text
ready now babby!!

Ben4454

Girls in Thailand can remember you months if not years after....