Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lapdancers Versus WGs  (Read 9159 times)

ramrodronnie

This WG does lapdancing, as she states in her profile, I did have punt with her last summer over in the Heathrow area, and she does do a good lapdance before the action starts. I gave her a good podging after the lapdance.
She's taking some time off at the moment, but well worth keeping a look out for her. But she does tour around though.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline Sonny Crockett

At least going to a lapdancing session is much more simpler than arranging a punt with a WG.

Ben4454

At least going to a lapdancing session is much more simpler than arranging a punt with a WG.

You'll just sit there after the dance thinking i want a punt now....

Offline Sonny Crockett

At least I could walk away and leave once I've seen enough. As for a punt, you could want one, but they can be a pain to organise. Even once organised it could turn out to be shit.

Offline GoodIdea

I rarely go to lapdancing clubs but when I do it's always at that stage of the night where i can't work out if I want a punt or another pint.

ramrodronnie

That maybe true Sonny Crockett. But we all know how frustrating it is when we're not allowed to touch them. And if we are allowed to do what I did with Ria? It would have cost a hell of a lot more.
We might have to wait sometime before she tours closer to where we live, but boy she is worth the wait IMO.

Offline Sonny Crockett

At least you don't get fucked about!!!

ramrodronnie

At least you don't get fucked about!!!

Well I've given you the heads up on a good WG Sonny Crockett. If you check her profile, she's back working again.
She didn't fuck me about when I saw her last summer, her comms, and reliability were spot on with me.

As stated, she does tour about quite a lot. According to her profile she's in Leicester at the moment. But she often comes over to Heathrow, London, and Stansted. Those are just some of the areas that come to mind that I know she visits.

The OP asked for Lapdancers Versus WGs. Well this WG does both. I personally won't hesitate to book to see her again as soon as the opportunity arises.

Offline Jerboa

I very rarely visit strip clubs in UK, as they're shit, and no toughing rules and a scam, few years ago in Blackpool we we're on a stag do, lads wanted to go strip club, it was the afternoon, so not busy, and the girls were round us like flies round shit, the stag went off for a private dance, one girl asked me for a dance, which I politely declined, she kept bugging me to go with her, how good she is blablabla, I just told her I regularly go to Thailand, where for the cost of a drink I can have a dirty lapdance, and for the price of her 30min dance I can take the girl back to my hotel for all night, funnily enough she never asked me again.  :P