Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: in bed with...  (Read 2638 times)

Offline bigjohn1987

Does anyone get into bed with WG ? or been refused

Offline cueball

It's usually ON rather than IN the bed

somefun

Got into bed on my first punt 15 years ago.  I was soon put right! That is incall.  Better on the bed often with a towel or sheet to catch any spillages. Don't think she will change the sheets for everyone.

Outcall / hotel - bash on, it's your sheets.

Jay-Jay

Well surely with a civvy the sheets soon come off ? Fucking under the covers is what Scott of the Antarctic and his team did and married couples occasionally do isn't it ?

Jay

Offline mrdiamond77

On the bed.  Have never in 15 years got into the bed with a WG.

Offline Jamboney

Once on an outcall about 4 years ago. She was a bit of a porker so it was the best thing to do!

Offline _Bender_

I've had fantastic bookings with a girl where at the start she invites you under the covers for a kiss, cuddle and mutual groping, but when the action does start the covers quickly come off  ;)

Roman

I've had fantastic bookings with a girl where at the start she invites you under the covers for a kiss, cuddle and mutual groping, but when the action does start the covers quickly come off  ;)
That sounds awesome.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I often start this way to warm up, especially in bad weather, it leads to intimacy before the main course.

Tierney

Got to say that in 7 years of punting, in parlours, incalls in hotels, incalls to private house, outcalls to hotels or to my house; never got under the sheets with a SP, or even had the SP hint that she wanted to get under the covers. For the majority of them it's never crossed my mind, although there's a couple who I've had longer bookings with, 2 hours plus, who I wouldn't have minded getting under the covers with whilst I awaited for the wood to return.

However, with civies - every single time they start off under the covers, the first time we've fucked. But then civies will always do owo, think it's rude to do anything but CIM and never complain - well not much - if I cum in their hair when giving them a facial.

Offline NervousJ

Let  the fun and games commence...

But first, turn down that duvet......

Neal69

Just once.

And yes it was a great punt. :yahoo:  :drinks: :yahoo:

N

Offline _Bender_

« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 06:35:08 am by _Bender_ »

bod666

I once had an out call with a regular where she had to pretend to be asleep in bed and I woke her for sex - so that was under the duvet :) that was a fun punt. Once happened on an incall to a girl in a hotel where the heating wasn't working in her room so we got in the bed to warm up. As the other posters say though it's pretty rare to actually get in bed with a wg.

Offline Alvin

Only once I've been under the sheets with a prossie, it was a freezing could rented apartment that she had just checked into and the heating hadn't yet warmed it up.  Between rounds we went under the sheets.

will-ow

Its only happened when ive booked a girl for an overnight....

Online OakTree

Always on, never in.

I'd actually never thought about it before. I imagine now I would be surprised if I came out the shower and she's all tucked up snug.

Offline bigjohn1987

Same, always on never in but being with a civvy in bed is great!!! :yahoo:

Offline Corus Boy

Often and not just on overnights.

Snuggling up after Round One before starting on a second round with some slow, gentle spooning.  :D

I also remember a very sweet Chinese girl who always believed Round Two should start with a BJ, the sight of the duvet 'pyramiding' as she slid down the bed was very exciting.