Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: how many guys does a wg sees in a month  (Read 4806 times)

Offline MDB72

I don't think you'll ever get the answer to this question. WGs are not going to give a real figure. They deal in cash and the amount in their bank account may not reflect their true earnings. There's probably a better chance of juggling jelly than answering this question accurately.
Banned reason: Sharing account with SP.
Banned by: daviemac

west8

It also depends on the time slots a girl offers.

Any WG offering 15 and 30 min sessions is going to be meeting a LOT more guys on a daily basis than an 'hour minimum' girl.

I've been told wildly differing stories about numbers on many occasions, but a safe assumption seems to be '5 is good', but '8 is better'.

On a mental day, some girls can 'do' 20+ ...

Offline pervlens

I tend to not want to know, not because they've fucked many other men but because it really isn't anything to do with me and I wouldn't want to work out how much they earn in a day, week, month or year because frankly it's none of my business.

I know how many guys some of the girls I see regularly go through but that's either out of them volunteering the information and overhearing it towards the end of a parlour shift as they are leaving for the night.

I have a general rule that I don't go down on working girls in parlours if they are in the last few hours of their shift but other than that I don't think about it at all.

Offline Norman8796

I recently asked one NW Indy WG in the post-punt chat and she told me the following:-

15-25 clients a week working four days, depending on booking length, mainly hours and half hours. She allowed a minimum half hour between bookings but preferred an hour.

Aimed to earn £2000 a week, half of which is put away for when her career runs out. (I reckon this must be the equivalent to a salary of £170K a year by the time you've taken stoppages into account)

Those were her 'aims', but didn't elaborate as to whether she managed to achieve them and......

.....she hadn't paid a penny in tax in 20 years!!

I was her fourth booking of the day and she had one more after me.Strangely, the thought that she'd already been fucked 3 times that day turned me on rather than off.

Make of those comments what you will..... I asked a similar Indy right at the start of my punting career and her numbers were very similar, although she worked 5 days a week.

tcm
i haven't met anybody who didn't seriously exaggerate their earnings.