Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot xxx Natalie Chigwell/Woodford area  (Read 2731 times)

96 review(s) for Dirty Cum Whore (92 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Bassman

Finally got to see Natalie again, twice recently.

So a round up of both.

As per usual re location etc so I won’t go into it.

Comms: no issues.

Met my outfit requests on both occasions.

She looked amazing these last two times. I believe she’s lost weight. She didn’t need too but she look bang on like her pics. No photoshop worries.

Both times she’s been immaculately presented. Clean. Fresh and very polite. always dressed  in my outfit request, looked stunning. Quick lap dance before onto OWO, 69 the protected sex. I’m not one for dirty talk but I asked for it this time and she says the right things! Her innocent sounding voice makes it even sexier. Second time, sexy outfit request was met again but I couldn’t help it and it came off quick, into OWO which is really good. Alternate speeds, seems
To find what works and keeps at it. Very I tune to what you’re enjoying. More 69.

Anal this time. She eases you in and looks fabulous bent over, nice amount of ass to grab. Doggy was how I finished the last time and  o couldn’t hold back lol so I didn’t want to finish so quick again so after varying positions for doggy anal I switched to the pussy, condom change and quick clean up, and started in cowgirl. She looks great with those large breasts in your face. Sexy face licking her lips closing her eyes leaning back etc. Then on to missionary where I eventually lost myself looking at her sexy body and face and bust my nut.

Last time after finishing in doggy I got a massage then OWO until finish time.

This time: Nice massage until the alarm went off at the end.

Not rushed, I had a shower afterwards both times (and the first time) and a nice chat whilst getting ready.

Discovered drinking a coke right before and during the time is a no no for me. Stomach didn’t like it with all that activity and felt like I needed a good belch. Being a gent I held that in lol. I’ll avoid it in the future lol.

Left with a Snickers bar and a water for the drive home lol.

Negatives: none but at a push I wish she’d kiss more lips light tongue but I respect her boundaries and still have a great time.

Paid £100 for an hour.

Second time:£160 for the hour (anal is a £60 extra).

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 03, 2023, 05:57:10 pm by daviemac »

Offline GingerNuts

No link tor Natalie's profile?

Offline Bassman

Cheers Pilot man. Can a mod do the honours and add it to the review?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Cheers Pilot man. Can a mod do the honours and add it to the review?
It’s already sorted as helpers can do this matey but thanks for reporting  :drinks:

Offline Priestley678

Great review buddy. Did you make intial contact through aw? As I havent seen her number on her profile for ages.

Online Stealthmode

Great review buddy. Did you make intial contact through aw? As I havent seen her number on her profile for ages.

Click on her index link at the top. you’ll find her number there. I find WhatsApp is the best way to reach her

Offline Dikobraz

Click on her index link at the top. you’ll find her number there. I find WhatsApp is the best way to reach her

Where is the 'index link' you're referring to? I think I clicked everywhere I could and can't find it.

Offline PilotMan

Where is the 'index link' you're referring to? I think I clicked everywhere I could and can't find it.

At the top of every review there's a link just below the thick coloured band that says "author".

80 review(s) for......

Online Stealthmode

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bassman

No, I whatsapped her number that you been directed too. She’s pretty good with messaging back.

Offline jockmctavish69

Had another great visit to see Natalie in early September.
1 hour visit and paid extra for some filming. Got some decent footage and she provided her usual top notch service.
Usual venue and usual excellent comms from Natalie.
Looking forward to next visit.

Online Stealthmode

Had another great visit to see Natalie in early September.
1 hour visit and paid extra for some filming. Got some decent footage and she provided her usual top notch service.
Usual venue and usual excellent comms from Natalie.
Looking forward to next visit.

How much more extra did she charge for filming and how long did you get to film? Was her face covered or any restrictions?

Thanks

Offline jockmctavish69

No face was not covered. Filmed about 4 clips in various positions during the meet.
Agreed on a fee of £40