Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Koa Diva Outcall  (Read 921 times)

Offline Topkat

External Link/Members Only

Cost £370 (£350 + £20 taxi)
Age Mid 20’s
Looks Really cute girl, facially not as good as photos would suggest 7/10, fabulous body if you are into petite size 6 with everything in perfect proportion
Services DFK, OWO, CIM (no extra), RO, delightful shag
Attitude Bubbly nymph

Booked via Diva, all easy, Koa knocked on my room door bang on time.

Thought I was taking a slight risk with this one as she has mixed reviews on here, later reviews are mostly positives so summoned her over top my hotel.

Hadnt had an hotel delivery for ages, more expensive but a more enjoyable experience IMO.. None of the trying to find the address, buzzer not working, crap shower & all the other shit that can go wrong when you visit the lady.

Koa was a touch cold as she entered my room, asked for the cash, gave her the envelope and poured her a drink.  Once she was happy with the cash she smiled and DKF me, this didn’t stop till she left the room an hour or so later.

Ive read the stories about her toothy blow jobs, I instructed her in the ‘gentle’ art of fellatio and then face fucked her till I blew my load CIM, she let it dribble off her tongue, down her cheek and onto her tits.  15 minutes in and round one over.  I returned the favour; she is either a great actress or loves a tongue on her clit with a digit inside.

The rest of the meet was non-stop DFK and shagging her doggy, CG & RCG before a long sensual missionary session with her wrapped around me & tongues entwined.  She was in no rush to leave, chat DFK and finished her wine as she got dressed in front of me.

DFK and a hug as she left, she said something like ‘see you again soon’ as she gave my knob a pat as she departed.
Ive had her on the to do list for ages, her look & body shape just does it for me & I wasn’t disappointed

Positives Friendly, up for it, tight pussy, no clock watching - arrived on time- left well over time. 2 rounds no problem.

Negatives None

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only