Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Vivienne X - N11  (Read 4603 times)

20 review(s) for x Vivienne x (18 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bassman

External Link/Members Only

Location. Main road from Bounds Green Station to A406. Not discrete at all. She’s at the A406 end so there’s often cars queuing up as far as hers from the lights. Large room.

£70 for 30

Appearance: as per photos. Tallish. Fake boobs. Too firm for me. Faint scarring underneath them. Plumped up lips. Pert arse.

Punt: arrived early. Test her and she said to come in. Walked up and hit the correct doorbell by luck. Saw her peak out from the blinds. Let in and she questioned how I knew which doorbell to press. Into the room. Asked if I was ready to crack on, I said yes. I assume she wanted to know if I needed a shower. I’d just had one. Left the cash in the side, hand gel for hygiène and I began to take my clothes off. She followed suit. Left her lace thong on though. Standing groping, moved to the bed (she actively avoided any kind of kissing at this point). Asked whether I wanted OWO or OW. Pulled down my underwear and she gave me a grin when my cock bounced out lol. Started it and then she raised a leg so she was on one knee and on one foot, to allow me access to her pussy. Rubbed it a bit before pulling her knickers to one side. Allowed fingering. Gave me some lube to finger her tight pussy as apparently she would need it to prepare for me lol. Don’t know if she knew she was doing it but she certainly was edging me over and over! Just when I thought I’d have to tell her to stop or bust a nut, she’d back down. Mixture of hand and mouth sometimes one the other, some times both. Lots of drooling of saliva over my cock before going back at it. She then basically brought herself right over into 69. So I went in. She seemed to enjoy herself.

After a while I told her to climb aboard. She placed the rubber on and climbed in in CG. She certainly was tight and getting me in was done so carefully. CG for a while slowly easing into it. Then squatting CG for some more time. After a while I put my arms under her leg and lifted at as I sat up and from here basically lifted her up and down. Eventually she puts her legs down and goes at it in a kinda leaning back CG but on her feet while I’m grabbing hips/ass/titties the lot. After a bit I decided it was time and I let loose busting a nut into the rubber. She seemed like she wanted more and slammed herself into me hard a few times before collapsing on to me after her own orgasm(I guess). A giggle and a brief bit of kiss and she got off. Cleaned me up and sat next to me and we chatted for a few mins. I got up used her bathroom to wash up and left.

She will be going back to another area in a day or so but said she will be back at least once a month.

Total time circa 35 mins. Did not seem in a rush to kick me out.

I’ll return when she does.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only

Location. Main road from Bounds Green Station to A406. Not discrete at all. She’s at the A406 end so there’s often cars queuing up as far as hers from the lights. Large room.

£70 for 30

Appearance: as per photos. Tallish. Fake boobs. Too firm for me. Faint scarring underneath them. Plumped up lips. Pert arse.

Punt: arrived early. Test her and she said to come in. Walked up and hit the correct doorbell by luck. Saw her peak out from the blinds. Let in and she questioned how I knew which doorbell to press. Into the room. Asked if I was ready to crack on, I said yes. I assume she wanted to know if I needed a shower. I’d just had one. Left the cash in the side, hand gel for hygiène and I began to take my clothes off. She followed suit. Left her lace thong on though. Standing groping, moved to the bed (she actively avoided any kind of kissing at this point). Asked whether I wanted OWO or OW. Pulled down my underwear and she gave me a grin when my cock bounced out lol. Started it and then she raised a leg so she was on one knee and on one foot, to allow me access to her pussy. Rubbed it a bit before pulling her knickers to one side. Allowed fingering. Gave me some lube to finger her tight pussy as apparently she would need it to prepare for me lol. Don’t know if she knew she was doing it but she certainly was edging me over and over! Just when I thought I’d have to tell her to stop or bust a nut, she’d back down. Mixture of hand and mouth sometimes one the other, some times both. Lots of drooling of saliva over my cock before going back at it. She then basically brought herself right over into 69. So I went in. She seemed to enjoy herself.

After a while I told her to climb aboard. She placed the rubber on and climbed in in CG. She certainly was tight and getting me in was done so carefully. CG for a while slowly easing into it. Then squatting CG for some more time. After a while I put my arms under her leg and lifted at as I sat up and from here basically lifted her up and down. Eventually she puts her legs down and goes at it in a kinda leaning back CG but on her feet while I’m grabbing hips/ass/titties the lot. After a bit I decided it was time and I let loose busting a nut into the rubber. She seemed like she wanted more and slammed herself into me hard a few times before collapsing on to me after her own orgasm(I guess). A giggle and a brief bit of kiss and she got off. Cleaned me up and sat next to me and we chatted for a few mins. I got up used her bathroom to wash up and left.

She will be going back to another area in a day or so but said she will be back at least once a month.

Total time circa 35 mins. Did not seem in a rush to kick me out.

I’ll return when she does.

Thanks for the review. :thumbsup: Pity she is moving location soon as she could well be one for me at some time, racked up a number of positives on here now.

Offline Dikobraz

Shes a great punt. I was going to see her again shortly. Did she mention where she's off to next?

Offline Moorg

When I saw her last week she mentioned Kingston/Richmond. 

Offline Bassman

Shes a great punt. I was going to see her again shortly. Did she mention where she's off to next?

I think she said west London. Which kinda goes with Kingston I guess.

Offline Boolaz

DFK = No.

Basically no kissing although seems like some have had some minor kissing

Offline Good-timer

She looks like a TS in her verification picture?

Offline Moorg

Vivienne  profile updated to Kingston, which is a shame given I hoped to visit in Bounds Green tomorrow.

I thought she was very good.  And her face has a striking jawline but very attractive imo.

Offline Boolaz

yeah, I tried to book a repeat visit yesterday for today and was told last day :-(

She did say she might be back end of March but was non-commital

Offline Bassman

She told me she likes the area and will be back once a month. She mentioned April after checking her phone.

Offline Muff licker

Op can you confirm this is the girl that you saw or is it a profile swap?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline rowdow

That's her mate, she has a different haircut from the photo but she looks better in person. 

Offline Moorg

Agree. Same girl. Lovely in person.

Offline Kaluuu276

I texted her last minute for a booking she confirmed.

Got to her place she wasn't ready told me to wait 15mins which led to nearly a hour.

Apologised as was busy so offered me a discount for next time.

So in Kingston . no use to me.

Offline Bassman

Yep. Looks better in person though as had been said above, and a different hairstyle.

Offline rowdow

Got to her place she wasn't ready told me to wait 15mins which led to nearly a hour.

She told me she would be coming back to the Bounds Green location every now and again.

Also, you should write up a review.

Offline rowdow

Disregard my other comment. For some reason i read that as you saw her for an hour.

But yeah, just ask her when she's back in Bounds green, no reason to waste a discount when it's on offer.

Offline Young_gent14

So good isn’t she mate? Think I’ll visit again in the next few weeks  :rose: