Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bunny - Thai in Gloucester Road  (Read 618 times)

Online doublehappiness

After my 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th choices were not available (and I was still horny and undeterred) I decided to see Bunny.

External Link/Members Only

I’m usually pretty good at seeing through photoshopped photos to gauge what can be expected in reality. Bunny didn’t have much in common with these pictures though. She’s probably early thirties but put on quite a bit more weight than the pictures suggest. She’s not fat by any means but just a bit plump. She’s also quite tall for a Thai girl and I guess her overall weight must be in the 60+kg range. Her tits are natural but not that exciting somehow. Her hair was colored green-ish (was blue before she said). Overall I wasn’t impressed.

Took a shower, she undressed and started on the bed. She’s kind of a funny character and was joking around. She started with OWO and I let her blow me for quite a while. Then on to CG, dogy and mish. Overall she’s not that great in bed. Really plain vanilla or less. Didn’t really fell it. Came in the bag and got out of there.

Overall, didn’t live up to (only medium) expectations. Giving a neutral as she delivered the bare minimum (and might work for others if they click). Won’t return.

Offline jonathan1975

dh, thanks for the review . Not one for the hotlist  :(

Offline markfin

She's not new!  Can't remember her name before!