Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jadzia - outcall - Good summer day  (Read 1446 times)

3 review(s) for jadzia (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline batmobile409

External Link/Members Only

Saw Jadzia a month ago at mine from an RB at rates much lower than her advertised price and had a great time with her.  It was a vanilla GFE but I think I got more than I was expecting and her attitude makes me want to see her again.  But read on...

COMMS: very easy and she sent me pictures whenever i asked which was a nice touch

Looks: So I'd say this is the only area of potential disappointment - shes not a total stunner and has veins on her forehead that might be a turnoff for some people but I thought she was cute enough for me.  Slim body and amazing tits made up for the less than stunning face.  Face I'd say 5.5/10 (cant really decide between 5 and 6!), Tits - 9/10 and Ass - 8/10.

Price: For an hour of gfe - much lower than her advertised prices...I'd rather not say exactly as it was an RB but I never pay more than 150ph which is actually what she charges and I paid less than that on this occasion.

Personality and meet: Amazing attitude - said no to nothing and was very submissive.  I had asked for DFK, OWO, CIM and swallow...all of which was part of the meet but I also got her to rim me extensively for 5 mins or so which I hadnt previously asked for, and wasnt expecting either. Shes a very good kisser and i enjoyed lots of it.  OWO, CIM and swallow delivered without any reservation and she has a soft tongue which makes it v enjoyable. 

Would recommend if you can get over the face issue!

Offline DipsyDoodle

Nice review OP.  Enthusiastic attitudes can make all the difference in the world ... I wish other SP's would understand that.

Offline Redindian1234

What dress size would you say she is and how tall?

Offline batmobile409

What dress size would you say she is and how tall?

I’d say she’s a size 8 and short. Like 5’1