Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara Sexy - Enfield- EN2  (Read 498 times)

2 review(s) for  Zara Sexy (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Bassman

External Link/Members Only

Quick one as I’m flying out.

Comms: ok. By text. Text a few minutes before booking confirming time.

Location: same Flat I saw my last two Enfield Latina whores. Anitta and the threesome with Rebecca big ass and big unit. Gordon Hill nearest station. A bus goes past the flat. Free parking around.

On approach the morning shift of Latinas we’re leaving and let me in lol. They then sent me to the wrong room where I was being put in with another WG who I believe to be angel36dd (External Link/Members Only don’t believe the hype)

Looks: pics are shopped, not as nice ass to waist ratio in reality. Of Milf age I’d say, :late 30’s possibly older.  Ass:fake, firm. Tits:fake, nicely done. Sensitive nipples. Hurts when directly played with/tweaked. Didn’t say anything but i noticed and as I’m no cunt I didn’t do it again. Stuck to squeezing them nicely. Body:6/10 has a belly. Face 5/10

Services: typical Latina, but smiley and seems friendly enough. Finally in the right room. Looked happy to see me. Even more so when she saw my tatts. Looked good in some one piece lingerie. Massage: crap but reach under at least. Turned me over, stripped  off:Belly! Not big but not for me. OW, tried to slide me in CG limp still. Stopped her told her to get me hard. Rubber off, Hand job, rubber on OW, into missionary. Going for it nicely. She seemed to enjoy full length stokes. She can take it if your big. Moaning for me etc then picked her nose. Straight up trying to itch her brain style. Flicked a booger away and carried on moaning. Lost my mojo because of it. Told her to get me hard. Handjob kinda worked, she kept playing with herself so she put some effort in to get me hard, but I kept picturing the prior moment. Told her to stop and I’d leave. Told me cos I’m strong she wanted to make me release and she wants to put me back in and i still have time. Said no I’m done, still picturing the booger flying through the air. Showered before grabbing my trainers in her room and leaving.

Oh and I had to wait for the other WG’s punter to come in before leaving. She hid me in her room.

Return: nope

Harsh negative maybe but me being put off was her doing.

May be done with punting for a while now. If that Anitta come back to Enfield though I’ll be back but even regulars are leaving me less and less satisfied after I’m done.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 05:47:13 pm by Bassman »

Online Bassman

Apologies, no time to sort out putting pics up. Thanks in advance to whoever can.

Online Bassman

Good review bro
:thumbsup: and thanks for putting the pics up.

Forgot to add. Previous reviewer says she looks Asian. I can see why he says that, but the dude really needs to see more Asians.

Offline Wozel

:lol: I’m sorry but that’s one of the funniest reviews I’ve read so far. Sorry to hear that you didn’t enjoy the punt

Offline PleadInsanity

Apologies for laughing OP :(.
Thats bang out of order though, searching for a green gilbert mid punt and flicking it, is actually one of the very few things that would put me off.