Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kerry Louise  (Read 2301 times)

KONDA!

Hey guys,

Just wanted to get some opinions.
Do you think it is really Kerry Louise? I mean on some pics its def her.
But on few other pics she looks very different.
External Link/Members Only
I just got mixed feelings about it.
It would be awesome if it was really her!
Thanks for help!

Offline Liverpool

Hidden feedback is something I'd be wary of regardless of how genuine her photos are.

Offline WelshMichael

Genuine or not £300 p/h?? No thank you.  :thumbsdown:

Offline dlgh11

I'd be vary wary of seeing her. I too was interested so thought I'd cam with her to see what shape she was in these days. After a bit of chit chat, I asked her if she could bend over so I could see her ass and she said 'no, sorry I'm sat down'. If she can't be bothered to even stand up/bend over on cam, I can't even imagine how bad she'd be during a meet. Additionally, the hidden feedback is a bit alarming. Wasn't she blacklisted on Sugarbabes before and it was actually stated on their site?

Offline Londonpunter30

It's her

and you know that how ?  if you've seen her post a review

Offline Liverpool

and you know that how ?  if you've seen her post a review

First post since registering over a year ago to come to the defence of a WG blacklisted by an agency.

Offline JackofKent

Relax gents I wasn't defending anyone. Just wanted to inform the OP that it was her.

Just chucked a review of my time with her up now so check that out if you fancy.

Offline peter purves

I'd be vary wary of seeing her. I too was interested so thought I'd cam with her to see what shape she was in these days. After a bit of chit chat, I asked her if she could bend over so I could see her ass and she said 'no, sorry I'm sat down'. If she can't be bothered to even stand up/bend over on cam, I can't even imagine how bad she'd be during a meet. Additionally, the hidden feedback is a bit alarming. Wasn't she blacklisted on Sugarbabes before and it was actually stated on their site?

The above is one of my maxims
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline grandaddybadman

Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac