Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA: English Amy, N London, FBSM+  (Read 318 times)

Offline Heph

MIA help request - for cognoscenti of North London FBSM+ operators.

English Amy: taller than average; very slender/ beanpole-ish; with mid blonde, longish hair, which is given to a little frizziness. She has blue eyes, a deep-than-usual and throaty voice (from smoking), is very small-chested, and I'd guesstimate her age est. 28-33. She has a friendly, talkative manner.

She'd doubtless have mentioned that she had spent time in Aus/NZ and was a party girl, although she had recently been straightening up somewhat, cutting down on the grog and ciggies. Amy always had host of candles lit for her holy ministrations. From Autumn last year to April this, she had worked in two locations, the well-known Finchley Road flats near JW3; and, more recently, in a basement bedsit nearby Swiss Cottage Station - I got the impression that the two operations are connected by ownership. She described the owners as her bosses, though she appeared to be reasonably satisfied with the operation, barring a few minor issues over the rather tatty accommodation and their 'agency fee'. Contact was handled by this third party.

Amy alternated days with another young white English woman (who's profile may also have been English-something) and both of their profiles have respectively disappeared or not been accessed since mid April. I had a sense that a change of location may have been in the offing -but there was no indication that she was going to quit or go off-grid.

This is posted on the off-chance that one of you recognises her from the above and that she is now active elsewhere but that I'm overlooking something in my searches for an English Amy or similar in the London area. PM's also welcomed if you'd prefer not to post.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 04:11:05 pm by Heph »