Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gigglesgirls Ilford  (Read 888 times)

Offline siinhucklow

Anybody out there with a good memory? When did Gigglesgirls close??

Offline anglian

13-14 years ago? I think Tara moved to Essex.

Offline NIK

JRC will know about this.

Offline GalaxyMan

External Link/Members Only is an archive webpage with a last update date of 30/1/04.  So I guess the closure of the flat (and the upstairs one too) was about then.
Tara tried to open another venue, about 1/4mile from there, but wasn't able to complete this operation.

GM

Offline siinhucklow

External Link/Members Only is an archive webpage with a last update date of 30/1/04.  So I guess the closure of the flat (and the upstairs one too) was about then.
Tara tried to open another venue, about 1/4mile from there, but wasn't able to complete this operation.

GM
On Wayback machine I found a last update on the ‘news’ section of the site on 2/7/2007, nothing after that that I could find.

Offline Hobbit

Blimey! That brings back memories. Haven't been to that place for years. Tara was great running it and did see her a couple times when she was working there. Remember seeing a Russian girl that used to work there, she had an amazing pair of tits with a luscious body. Brings back good memories.

Offline Jimmyredcab

JRC will know about this.

No, I can't give a date other than to say it was many years ago -------------- a great brothel in it's day.  :drinks:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Blimey! That brings back memories. Haven't been to that place for years. Tara was great running it and did see her a couple times when she was working there. Remember seeing a Russian girl that used to work there, she had an amazing pair of tits with a luscious body. Brings back good memories.

Russian girl ----------------- Sophia  ????????????

I remember when Gigglesgirls started up in Ilford Lane.     :hi:

Offline ipaybyvisa

There were many good parlours popping up in Ilford back then. I always recall a girl called Cindy 18 years old and the spitting image of a young Pamela Anderson.

As i recall Tara vetted the girls very well. I remember a session with Katrina a polish redhead who screamed the place down whilst the girl next bedroom was doing the same thing with her guy.  Oh to be a young punter again.

Offline siinhucklow

There were many good parlours popping up in Ilford back then. I always recall a girl called Cindy 18 years old and the spitting image of a young Pamela Anderson.

As i recall Tara vetted the girls very well. I remember a session with Katrina a polish redhead who screamed the place down whilst the girl next bedroom was doing the same thing with her guy.  Oh to be a young punter again.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 12:29:19 am by siinhucklow »

Offline siinhucklow

Do you remember Tabitha/Tabby, young Scottish lass? Possibly my favourite punt of all-time, would love to know what happened to her after they closed.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 12:42:37 am by siinhucklow »

Offline ipaybyvisa

I do remember Tabitha. I know she went solo for a while before dropping off the scene.