Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RIOS Kentish Town  (Read 5126 times)

Offline Hotandfun5

When will I ever learn !!!

After few pints in Camden on Friday and sitting in the sun looking at all fanny out, got a little horny decided to visit Rios,
Knowing at back of my mind what a disappointment it would be, usual around 30-35 blokes all chasing the two women in there didn’t even stay 30 min sobered up after a dip in water then left

Been 4 times only got sick sucked once and that was the girl only coming on to me so all the other blokes would leave her

cheekychapito

I see things haven't changed in the last 10 years then. Last time I was there with an ex and we had guys chasing and crowding. One guy slide up without saying a word and touched her under the water. I lost my rag and told he could at least have the courtesy to speak to us and engage. Then had people knocking at the door of massage rooms when I was banging my ex.

It's like the doors closed for a reason. Too many desperate souls.

Offline Hotandfun5

I see things haven't changed in the last 10 years then. Last time I was there with an ex and we had guys chasing and crowding. One guy slide up without saying a word and touched her under the water. I lost my rag and told he could at least have the courtesy to speak to us and engage. Then had people knocking at the door of massage rooms when I was banging my ex.

It's like the doors closed for a reason. Too many desperate souls.

Yea it’s sad to watch them show no respect

Offline Devo

I echo the infuriation with this place. I occasionally go as I enjoy the naturism but the doors to the steam and sauna rooms are perpetually being opened and closed by some nob trying to catch a glimpse of a ladies tuppence. Like literally every 60s.

They just walk round and round being creepy. Like when has that strategy ever worked for anyone?!

Offline Double009123

Was really interested in going here or Silver Leigh spa to see what a naturist spa would look like and the whole experience, but from what I gather it's just a massive cockfest and having a good time is like winning the lottery.

Am I right to assume this?

Offline mrmore

Ive recently been staying in London during the hot weather and decided to try Rios Spa one Friday late June.
going in with no thoughts of anything, i pay my £23 and am given a towel, get undressed and put towel around me first place your come to is the relaxation area which had the world cup on the TV next is a bar area where you can get cold drinks and bring your own (i think) wandering in a bit more your come to a steam room and 2 jacuzzi hot tubs a bit further and you come to a shower and the outside area back in and are the privaterooms with lockable doors then a swimming pool and plunge pool. Tour over i decide to watch a bit of football and watch whos around as has been said mainly man waitng for the next female to enter. in the coner watching the footbaal are a couple who seem quite friendly and 2 guys  right next to them nothing going on but them just waiting around. i decide to walk around agiain as it half time in the football there is a mature couple just about to get in one of the Hot tubs so i jump in after them just to see what happens really, im followed buy 4 more guys the couple get up and go elsewhere as does everyone else !!
back to watching the football and im joined by a youngish lady mid 30's on the sun lounger next to me whos just arrived shes naked on the lounger and we strike up a conversation about why im in london etc etc then to my suprise she asks if id like a massge as shes training in massage (fiound out later its true) anyway off she went to the changing room and comes back with her oil and we go (along with 5 men following us) to one of the rooms door locked behind us (them outside trying the door) im told to place the towel on the "bed" and lie on bed face down, remember this is a naturist spa so were both naked anyway, what followed was one of the best proffesional massage i could of ever expected, during the massage were chatting about life in general and her massage skills, i broch the subject of extras being given in massage parlours etc with her saying shes has given extra to some of her clients which are few a far between, anyway as the massage is nearing its end after nearly 2 hours im asked if id like to finish with a happy ending to which I agree, what followed was another 30 mins of very sensual edging until I was finally allowed to cum. dripping with sweat as the room was so hot we ended up kissing/cuddling and chatting I offer to return the favour but the offer was declined but was invited to give her some oral and make her cum, sex would of been available im sure, but at the beginning she did mention it was her time of month and I did see proof of that. Massage over and we leave the room for a dip in the pool to cool off. the offer of a meal in exchange for the massage was declined too. we leave rios with a peck on the cheek and say are good byes
I never did get her name, all I know is she lives in Camden and has only been to rios a few times.
would I return yes if I know someone like her was there but no if full of guys following around guess I just feel lucky that day

Offline DeanoDeano

That should reel a few in  :lol:

Offline elnukky

This place sounds like something out of a benny hill episode :lol:

Offline redveee

This place sounds like something out of a benny hill episode :lol:

It is. I've been there myself several times last year and it was always the same guys following the ladies around. I was sat in one of the hot tubs and one guy with a mullet came into view every 2 minutes trying the doors of the steamroom opposite in the hope some lady would take pity on him. I've had some mutual fondling under the water in the large jacuzzi and hot tubs but nothing further than that yet, both times I think the lady was enjoying the feeling of two male hands playing with her. When she got out of the water I had to stay behind for a while  to calm down a little.
Rios is a possibility for Wednesday when I'm in London, I've got a AW RB going for the visit.

Offline almalm

I went to Rios on Friday night.

The ratio of men to women must have been about 10:1, and most of the women were coupled up.

Of the single women, one eastern European looking MILF seemed to be enjoying being the cock tease, moving between one youngish chap and two big black fellas. I'm sure she jerked all three off under the bubbles of the big jacuzzi and I'm sure they all got a finger up her at some point. All of this was under the bubbles, so nothing on show.

Got chatting to a good looking black girl in one of the steam rooms, she was oiling herself up and her glistening skin was a nice sight. She wasn't naked however, but made a nice show of oiling her tits under her bikini, making her nipples good and hard. Nothing more doing than that though.

The outdoor area is a nice place to chill in these hot nights, herbal cigarettes were being enjoyed if that's your thing.

The chlorine stings, but I would probably go back for the novelty but with no illusions of getting any action.

Offline char45

I haven't been for years but see it hasn't changed, as the OP said worst thing is getting drunk and horny and heading to Rios, you'll come out sober and still horny!