Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: For those who still trust AdultWork Feedback!  (Read 1939 times)

Ted Clubberlang

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Last week I decided to try and see Sexy Hot Victoria but as usual I thoroughly read her AW feedback and UKP feedback and noted a number of weird anomalies that rang alarm bells. I've been punting a long time and something just didn't ring true with a lot of the feedback. So I called a regular WG I see and asked her to check if this girl had any aliases. Sure enough, she is running 5 profiles on AW. One as a service provider and the other 4, allegedly as punters seeking services. Wouldn't you know it, but the same 'punters' have left her lots of positive reviews and those same 'punters' have reviews from Sexy Hot Victoria and no one else.  I'd say that at least 50% of her feedback is fake and just to prove that fact check out the next link...   External Link/Members Only

I've known that AW feedback is largely untrustworthy for quite some time but I'm posting this for any punters who still have faith in a system that is so fundamentally corrupt to allow this to happen. It will come as no surprise to a lot of seasoned punters but seeing the proof should drive the issue home.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Cheers for the warning!!!! Certainly one to avoid!!!! Disgusting from the lady!!!!

I myself would not trust feedback from AW. Complete waste for me.

5th Musketeer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Last week I decided to try and see Sexy Hot Victoria but as usual I thoroughly read her AW feedback and UKP feedback and noted a number of weird anomalies that rang alarm bells. I've been punting a long time and something just didn't ring true with a lot of the feedback. So I called a regular WG I see and asked her to check if this girl had any aliases. Sure enough, she is running 5 profiles on AW. One as a service provider and the other 4, allegedly as punters seeking services. Wouldn't you know it, but the same 'punters' have left her lots of positive reviews and those same 'punters' have reviews from Sexy Hot Victoria and no one else.  I'd say that at least 50% of her feedback is fake and just to prove that fact check out the next link...   External Link/Members Only

I've known that AW feedback is largely untrustworthy for quite some time but I'm posting this for any punters who still have faith in a system that is so fundamentally corrupt to allow this to happen. It will come as no surprise to a lot of seasoned punters but seeing the proof should drive the issue home.
Thanks for the warning - but all her UKP reviews are positive - does that mean they are also suspect?

Offline nigel4498

Who in their right minds would trust AW ratings and feedback?

jcdmj12

Thanks for the warning - but all her UKP reviews are positive - does that mean they are also suspect?

Unlikely unless the reviewer has since been banned. Admin is very quick to root out touts.

Ted Clubberlang

I have my doubts about a couple from a recently banned member who also, as it turned out, had a number of UKP profiles, hence the ban.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Seems she has now made those bogus members inactive!!! Devious Bitch!!!

vw

6 members here have UKP feedbacked her this 2 post wonder should do a propper review as reviews are what helps us along or will he perpetuate the badness

Stop the rot Ted Clubberlang gorve her a negative on both here and AW !

Offline Roth

Seems she has now made those bogus members inactive!!! Devious Bitch!!!

Result = fuck all credible feedback for the scheming cunt!! :diablo: :mad: :angry:

vw

Result = fuck all credible feedback for the scheming cunt!! :diablo: :mad: :angry:

Like rudolph hucker whom reviewed her !

does she control him on here ?

5th Musketeer

I'm inclined to believe him because he accurately reviewed a WG I met just under 2 years ago (way before I was on UKP) and who I would love to see again.  But she's not answering emails or phone or anything. :cry:

Offline claretandblue

The only time awork feedback is of any use is when you have worked out who someone is on there from ukpunting, similarly if I see someone has seen a lot of the same girls as me I may trust it to a degree,other than that it's worthless

5th Musketeer

The only time awork feedback is of any use is when you have worked out who someone is on there from ukpunting, similarly if I see someone has seen a lot of the same girls as me I may trust it to a degree,other than that it's worthless
Agreed.  I have made that connection a couple of times but that secret remains with me.  And UKP should generally be trustworthy - we all hope.

Offline smiths

Yes I agree, my very long held view is A/W is run by low lifes who don't give a shit about helping punters and allow other low lifes to operate so I believe nothing on their site until I know otherwise.

Offline NIK

AW feedback is about as trustworthy as a politician's promises. 
I saw a totally useless skanker called Mercedes in Derby who had over 60 positives. As Marmalade will I am sure confirm I am not the only one who thought she was fucking crap. Despite this thunbs down from more than me when I next looked her positive feedback had risen to over 100!  :rolleyes:

Offline threechilliman

It's rare for me to see a girl on AW who hasn't been reviewed on UKP, so risks are low. On the odd occasion I have done, I always cross reference FB to punters and the girls they've seen. Only when I'm satisfied the girl is genuine would I contemplate a booking.

As I've eliminated random punting now, it's unlikely I'll see anyone 'blind' off AW. And to think when I first started this I thought AW was 'the punting bible'. How quickly things change....

tcm

willmo1

A lot of these women take punters for fools thinking they wont get caught. I sussed this out very early on by checking their aw fb way back and it was stupidly obvious they work in groups using false punters. New ones made up all the time so it looked more realistic. Any punter who trusts aw fb is off their head.

Ted Clubberlang

It was interesting to see that she set some of these fake profiles up almost immediately after setting up her own profile so she never had any desire to be good at what she does and build up good feedback based on good service provision. Having the proof makes it very funny reading all the fake reviews she's written for herself.  She has now deleted all aliases and consequently around 90% of her feedback is now listed as being from members who are no longer active.

Offline smiths

It's rare for me to see a girl on AW who hasn't been reviewed on UKP, so risks are low. On the odd occasion I have done, I always cross reference FB to punters and the girls they've seen. Only when I'm satisfied the girl is genuine would I contemplate a booking.

As I've eliminated random punting now, it's unlikely I'll see anyone 'blind' off AW. And to think when I first started this I thought AW was 'the punting bible'. How quickly things change....

tcm

Indeed, I imagine many punters unaware of UKP think its the punting bible, that's how the low lifes know they can continue to be low lifes and still get punters and WGs using their site, and crucially for them using their credits.

seward

I have just seen a WG did the research was even suggested by another UKP member and the service was not good on so many levels expensive and nothing but so vanilla it was ridiculous any way will do a review but not yet may get identified must wait a while this AW feed back is just becoming a complete  joke!  don't  know what the answer is  but these sort of punts leave me feeling very dissilusioned  and ripped off. :mad:

Offline Sonny Crockett

I have just seen a WG did the research was even suggested by another UKP member and the service was not good on so many levels expensive and nothing but so vanilla it was ridiculous any way will do a review but not yet may get identified must wait a while this AW feed back is just becoming a complete  joke!  don't  know what the answer is  but these sort of punts leave me feeling very dissilusioned  and ripped off. :mad:

I am really sorry to hear about your run of bad luck and I feel your pain as I have been there myself. I look forward to your review.

Hope things turn around for you!! :hi:

seward

Thanks Sonny it just seems to go in cycles lately its been crap and I think I've made some bad choices of WGs but in the past its been a run of good ones unfortunately a lot of my old regulars have retired so now I'm having to literally take a punt , this is why at my age I tend to look to the more mature WGs as I now know there are no guarantees against crap service and dodgy AW feed back :(

Offline Roth

Doubt it.  RH seems to be his own man.   :unknown: What I meant to say was fuck all credible AW feedback.  :hi:

vw

Doubt it.  RH seems to be his own man.   :unknown: What I meant to say was fuck all credible AW feedback.  :hi:
Never is, but 6 positives here for the same person is concerning