Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christina - Flair Dewsbury  (Read 673 times)

Offline danieli

Hi - anyone know where Christina from Flair has gone - beautiful, tall, blond?
Any info much appreciated

Offline cueball

You know what dan, I know exactly who you mean and I too have been searching high and low for her.

Well pal, I've only gone and come up trumps and found her. She's on aw these days and still in yorkshire too.

She took some finding too, I can tell you.

But, here she is.....
External Link/Members Only
She's moved to sheffield though, these fit girls do that though don't they! The little buggers keep moving about eh...

Thanks for asking pilgrim,,anything else you want to know, just shout out  :thumbsup:

:D

Offline thekingreturns

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: fuck sake I thought I've heard she was fit... clicked link  :vomit:

Offline Kool Keef

You know what dan, I know exactly who you mean and I too have been searching high and low for her.

Well pal, I've only gone and come up trumps and found her. She's on aw these days and still in yorkshire too.

But, here she is.....
She's moved to sheffield though, these fit girls do that though don't they! The little buggers keep moving about eh...

Thanks for asking pilgrim,,anything else you want to know, just shout out  :thumbsup:

I'm pretty new here, but I don't think this gag (& it's variations ) will ever get old.  :lol:

Offline One Eyed Snake

But, here she is.....

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: