Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hanging up the punting boots.  (Read 1263 times)

Offline mart802

After much deliberation, i have decided to hang up on punting.
I have had some interesting meets, some really good, some really bad.
Had to walk away from B&S.
Had my integrity threatened with outing.
Had a girl forget to charge me.
Seen some monsters.
Seen some stunners.
Visited some places you certainly usually wouldnt.
Done the hotel shuffle.
Ordered wg to my room in Poland.
Visited some cool places abroad.
Pulled up and picked up a Puta in Spain.
Dabbled in sone things i thought i never would (nothin illegal!!)

Met British, Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Spanish, Romanian, Hungarian, Czech.

Certainly a list of variation. But i feel its time to focus on other things. So punting is a sacrifice. Its been a blast guys and girls.

Im keeping someone as a once a month "legit" 🤣 visit. So she will keep me well oiled, cos ya cant go "cold turkey"!!

Offline kingkong69

Offline peter purves

I am in London...and I don't think I am too far behind you my friend.

All the best  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline chandlerhandler

Good luck Mart, but I'm guessing you'll be back punting again at sometime, after 15 years punting I gave up for 11 years but been back at it for another 6 now.

Tip: keep away from this site & others or you'll be tempted by the odd glowing review.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 06:09:33 am by chandlerhandler »

Offline cueball

We've all said that in the past.

The old phrase "once a punter, always a punter" is very true.

I've no doubt you'll retire but it's certainly never say never. This hobby is one of them that never really leaves you, you can put it on the shelf but you'll never box it away.

You'll dabble again in the future but good luck to you and you know where to come when you're back on the sniff.

Al19989

The old phrase "once a punter, always a punter" is very true.

It really isn't, you know. The same way, "once a working girl, always a working girl" isn't true, either.

The best of luck to the OP.

Offline cueball

It really isn't, you know. The same way, "once a working girl, always a working girl" isn't true, either.
What are you then? Going to? Doing? Or have done?

Al19989

What are you then? Going to? Doing? Or have done?

Eh? You're suggesting I count for everybody who has ever punted. I don't.

Having said that, I've never punted when I've had a girlfriend. Which has been several over the last few years. If I were to find 'the one', I wouldn't punt again. Whether you believe that or not, makes no difference. My last punt was at the beginning of the year. I used to be almost an addict in my 20s.

My point is, "once a punter, always a punter" is incorrect. Not sure who came out with that one, but I bet it's from somebody who couldn't give it up, and so randomly decided to paint everybody with the same brush.

You are saying everybody who has ever been a punter, has never given up. Which is balderdash. And you know it.

Offline sheffielder

Eh? You're suggesting I count for everybody who has ever punted. I don't.

Having said that, I've never punted when I've had a girlfriend. Which has been several over the last few years. If I were to find 'the one', I wouldn't punt again. Whether you believe that or not, makes no difference. My last punt was at the beginning of the year. I used to be almost an addict in my 20s.

My point is, "once a punter, always a punter" is incorrect. Not sure who came out with that one, but I bet it's from somebody who couldn't give it up, and so randomly decided to paint everybody with the same brush.

You are saying everybody who has ever been a punter, has never given up. Which is balderdash. And you know it.

Why you getting so touchy about it? Has he hit a nerve?  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Al19989

Why you getting so touchy about it? Has he hit a nerve?  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

He hasn't. And no.

I don't think it's possible to hit a nerve, online?  :dash: :dash:

Offline sheffielder

He hasn't. And no.

I don't think it's possible to hit a nerve, online?  :dash: :dash:

So you want to play with semantics..

Is it possible to paint people with the same brush, online?  :dash: :dash:

Online PussyLover789

:dash: :dash: :dash:
Al19989 should give up punting too, he has more reviews on here than anyone else  :sarcastic:

Al19989

Al19989 should give up punting too, he has more reviews on here than anyone else  :sarcastic:

:lol: :lol: :D :D :D :P :P :P

Offline stevedave

I disagree. An alcoholic is still an alcoholic, decades after giving up the drink. It only takes a minute to slip back into old habits.

I've given up punting when in relationships, and then gone back to it. And though I've never punted while in a relationship, you ALWAYS have the knowledge that you could.

So, once a punter, always a punter.

Offline cueball

Eh? You're suggesting I count for everybody who has ever punted. I don't. you didn't really get my post did you, I'll make it simpler,,are you an active punter, a retired punter or a Would be punter, but you answered it without knowing

Having said that, I've never punted when I've had a girlfriend. Which has been several over the last few years. If I were to find 'the one', I wouldn't punt again. Whether you believe that or not, makes no difference. My last punt was at the beginning of the year. I used to be almost an addict in my 20s. you're proving my point, you've come and gone from punting but never stopped entirely, when you've no gf, you're punting, my point exactly.

My point is, "once a punter, always a punter" is incorrect. Not sure who came out with that one, but I bet it's from somebody who couldn't give it up, and so randomly decided to paint everybody with the same brush. it seems to have touched a nerve with you does that simple harmless phrase, you're on a punting forum, no need to be coy about what you really like deep down

You are saying everybody who has ever been a punter, has never given up. Which is balderdash. And you know it. no, if finance and health allow it then I think most if not all will carry on, you're an excellent case in point.
You do seem rather annoyed that I've touched a nerve with you, so, I've given you the dubious honour of breaking down your post and replying in red  :D

Al19989

I disagree. An alcoholic is still an alcoholic, decades after giving up the drink. It only takes a minute to slip back into old habits.

I've given up punting when in relationships, and then gone back to it. And though I've never punted while in a relationship, you ALWAYS have the knowledge that you could.

So, once a punter, always a punter.

Nah, you're missing the point. You have to take into account the OP, as that's the context.

The poster above, replied insinuating that the OP will definitely fall off the bandwagon and not be able to stick to it. With lines such as, "You'll have a dabble again in the future" - he doesn't know that. It's almost like he's hoping he fails.

Not all alcoholics go back to drinking alcohol. FACT.

Having the knowledge that you could, doesn't mean you definitely will. Agreed?

Otherwise what you're saying is that 100% of people who have ever had a punt, will do it again at some point - that's rubbish.

Al19989

You do seem rather annoyed that I've touched a nerve with you, so, I've given you the dubious honour of breaking down your post and replying in red  :D

"no, if finance and health allow it then I think most if not all will carry on, you're an excellent case in point."

Make your mind up! You said, and I quote...
You'll dabble again in the future but good luck to you and you know where to come when you're back on the sniff.

Stop contradicting yourself.

Offline NigelF

"no, if finance and health allow it then I think most if not all will carry on, you're an excellent case in point."

Can you even read?

I suppose it's not surprising since we know you can't write, hence the lack of reviews (or even any useful punting info).

Offline cueball

Something not right in your head is there.... There's no contradiction

You're deteriorating here al

Al19989

Can you even read? {personal attack}

I suppose it's not surprising since we know you can't write {personal attack}, hence the lack of reviews (or even any useful punting info).

Be quiet, nonce. And yes - I will tell you to your face.

Offline stevedave

Nah, you're missing the point. You have to take into account the OP, as that's the context.

The poster above, replied insinuating that the OP will definitely fall off the bandwagon and not be able to stick to it. With lines such as, "You'll have a dabble again in the future" - he doesn't know that. It's almost like he's hoping he fails.

Not all alcoholics go back to drinking alcohol. FACT.

Having the knowledge that you could, doesn't mean you definitely will. Agreed?

Otherwise what you're saying is that 100% of people who have ever had a punt, will do it again at some point - that's rubbish.

No, I think it's you that is missing the point and being deliberately obtuse.

Good day to you, I shan't bother you again sir. I look forward to your further contributions on the board though.

Al19989

Something not right in your head is there.... There's no contradiction

You're deteriorating here al

Fuck off and die of cancer.

Al19989

No, I think it's you that is missing the point and being deliberately obtuse.

Good day to you, I shan't bother you again sir. I look forward to your further contributions on the board though.

You'll be waiting a while. Unless the 2 nonces fuck off.

Offline stevedave

You'll be waiting a while. Unless the 2 nonces fuck off.

Well, you're a cunt. Goodbye  :bomb:

Offline cueball

Fuck off and die of cancer.
:lol: if or when that happens I'll have done some right old podging and I'll have a knowing smirk on my face  :sarcastic:

You lost that exchange.... Fool  :sarcastic:

Offline stevedave

Well I don't know about you lads, but I for one will miss his fantastic contribution to our little community  :lol: :lol:

Offline cueball

Well I don't know about you lads, but I for one will miss his fantastic contribution to our little community  :lol: :lol:
don't panic, idiots like that usually try to sneak back in

Offline mart802

Well.... that escalated quickly....  :unknown:

Offline cueball

Well.... that escalated quickly....  :unknown:
Yes, funny eh.... I'll bet you wish you're not leaving now  :lol: you'll miss us  :lol:

Offline mart802

Yes, funny eh.... I'll bet you wish you're not leaving now  :lol: you'll miss us  :lol:

Lol.. it is a rather amusing place. The banter can be good.. and some of the banned members are golden. I might have to loiter as a non contributing leech....haha

Offline cueball

I might have to loiter as a non contributing leech....haha
You don't have to punt to stay here and enjoy the craic ya know... You've put enough in to be a valued member imo... Enjoy the laughs  :thumbsup:

Offline stevedave

You don't have to punt to stay here and enjoy the craic ya know... You've put enough in to be a valued member imo... Enjoy the laughs  :thumbsup:

Agreed...21 reviews, I'd say you've paid your dues  :thumbsup:

Offline sheffielder

Be quiet, nonce. And yes - I will tell you to your face.

Haha. Thanks for a laff what a weirdo. Clearly hit a nerve with him cueball. Hopefully admin can also IP ban him so he can't leach.

Offline winkywanky

Seen some monsters.
Seen some stunners.
Done the hotel shuffle.

Met British, Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Spanish, Romanian, Hungarian, Czech.

Certainly a list of variation. But i feel its time to focus on other things. So punting is a sacrifice. Its been a blast guys and girls.

Im keeping someone as a once a month "legit" 🤣 visit. So she will keep me well oiled, cos ya cant go "cold turkey"!!

Yeah, and when your once a month 'legit' retires, you'll be coming out of retirement, methinks  ;)

Until then, all the best, WW.

Offline hullad

Seen some monsters.
Seen some stunners.
Done the hotel shuffle.

:thumbsup: a big thanks for your input its punters like you that makes this site work as well ad it does. When some can' t be bothered to put a report in and either snipe at those that do or just soak up the free info.

I am not going to be far behind you my age is catching up with me and my home circumstances means  getting out easily has now gone. I have only visited the same local girl once a month  for most of this year, I will look at things in the new year

Its been a blast  :lol:
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 11:43:09 pm by hullad »