Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexyalex6 of Hull uncooperative  (Read 1025 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I contacted her a week ago for a booking tomorrow morning. She wrote back that this seemed like a good idea and I should tell her more details. I did.

I needed her phone number and postcode or street name in advance as I shall be on a very early long distance train and would be coming by taxi from the station for some fun before my work appointment. I would need to text her if the train was late.

Since then no communication although she has logged in and read some but not all of my polite requests. Finally this evening I told her it could not happen. Plans B & C then failed as they replied but were already booked.

I have found someone much younger and pretty, and close to the station and close to my work appointment. Review will follow if it happens.

I also tried an RB for incall in Hull city, and got such idiocies as invitations to Leeds or outcalls.

theblackknight

Wow bro you had a lucky escape! :vomit:
You have a strong stomach  :vomit:

Offline Jonjon2

Communications are a problem with Alex,I tried twice to see her for an hour,giving her a weeks notice.Both times messages were read but she did not reply until after times requested saying she was not available.At £45.00 for an hour I was not expecting much but I never got a chance to find out.She does seem to have some loyal followers as her feedback is not too bad,but I will not try again.
Banned reason: Malicious troll
Banned by:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I am on a train and just got this from her at 0345 this morning. Priceless. I have booked someone else

<   
hi babes sorry ain't been in touch . I moved house couple of days ago. and it's all topsy turvy. not been working as well cos I was on period. also my dog chose to give birth in my cupboard in my room. so she's in there. could meet u in hotel.>

stickman1980

<Hi babes sorry ain't been in touch . I moved house couple of days ago. and it's all topsy turvy. not been working as well cos I was on period. also my dog chose to give birth in my cupboard in my room. so she's in there. could meet u in hotel.>

Why use only one ficticious excuse when 3 can really finish the job! :dash: :dash:

Offline hullad

Offline ruffler

Could you actually drink that much and still get it up ?  :scare:

Online Pie Eater

stickman1980

Has she escaped from Cueball's cage?

Hidden Image/Members Only

OMFG i never clicked the original link.

Is it animal, vegetable or mineral??  :scare: :scare:

theblackknight

Has she escaped from Cueball's cage?

Hidden Image/Members Only
There isn't a currency or an amount of money that could ever induce me into doing what's our brave friend o p was planning.... I personally I'm going to put him forward for a knighthood :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 12:37:49 pm by theblackknight »

Offline Neptune

It isn't a currency or an amount of money that could ever induce me into doing what's our brave friend o p was planning.... I personally I'm going to put him forward for a knighthood :lol: :lol: :lol:
A Black or White knighthood?

theblackknight

stickman1980

Looks like a Henry VIII tribute act  :scare:

ROFLOA, classic and spot on!!  :lol: :lol:

Offline munterhunter

Fat ugly sweaty smelly unreliable and a barebacker...what's not to like? :wackogirl:

Offline hullad

Sure you used to be in Hull KRs pack a fee years back