Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scary youtube video of prossie chasing elderly punter  (Read 4163 times)

Bootleg

External Link/Members Only

Not sure if this has been posted before.

I wonder if he left a review on here  :scare:

Online quakeroat

"I WAN MA MONEH, I WAN MA MONEH"  :lol:

mediumjoe

Very strange she gave him a bi without getting the money first, altogether a most unappealing twosome

Offline Weyoun

What the fuck did I just watch?

Offline jag2912

That is fucking class!!!!

Hes been done a few times this old guy.

Offline Gordon Bennett

The horror! The horror! You can't look away though can you?!

mikexxlong

Here is some addition footage of the same incident

At it again different pro$$ie

he's bit of a minor celeb in Walsall due to his antics
and social media footage etc :D

stupid tight cunt ,just pay the pro$$ies for fucks sake
first footage is a bit tragic really as you can tell she's an addict and immature  :(

Offline Lewis

Offline adindas

Not sure if this has been posted before.

I wonder if he left a review on here  :scare:

If it is true that he promised to pay £20 and just gave her £2 for a BJ then this idiot Mr Singh has given other punters a bad name. He should be reported to the police as in one footage it seems she beats the girl with his stick ...

It looks like she is a drug addicted and quite silly as she did not take the money in advance ...
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 06:59:28 am by adindas »

Offline adindas

you may want to pay this one  :scare: :scare:

There is no indication she is a prossies ...

This is also how an unlucky thief get choked by a female Brazilian MMA fighter ...
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 07:09:36 am by adindas »

Offline NIK

Fake

Could be one of the many Youtube spoofs. Whether it is or not the ugly cow would have to pay me - and then some!  :scare:

Offline tazz

Picking up drug addicted street hookers isnt a clever thing to do. Also there no way you get sex unless you pay upfront.

Shagger69

Mr Singh seems to be a celebrity round those parts. Someone made a parody Twitter account for him too :D

Offline Mr Farkyhars

mikexxlong

Is it filmed by a copper?

No just ‘locals’ thinking it’s funny

otherwise mr sigh could get arrested for battery

and pro$$ie maybe done for soliciting

as well as both possibly done for public indecency, Disturbing the peace ?,

all depending on evidence/witnesses , plods discretion and if anyone wanted to press charges etc

Offline Thechaser

The first time was true, the £2 one was a set up. 

Offline donny99

Pretty sad if this is real.

The women looks like a desperate crack head.

Just give her the damn money!

Offline Walsalllad15

Think everyone knows mr singh in walsall there days.  There's also one of him having a bj from a local rent boy.

He was also arrested recently.

Online curry

Yes first one is a rent boy the second one was a set up. Funny how three different cameras seem to be in the area at the time and one on a bus just by some miracle of Jesus Christ. He was set up as they have made him a local hero there is a facebook page for him as well somewhere. It even made national news papers.

She is a low life whore from up north who can be seen on the streets of Walsall daily.

Offline lostandfound

Reminds me of Benny Hill - just need to speed the video up, and play that silly music!

mikexxlong

Singh “interviewed”  in tesco Walsall, Apparently the translation;

The dude recording says "How are you Uncle (respectful Punjabi term for male elders)?"
Mr Singh replies "Fine thanks, you?"
 Recording dude says "I've seen your film"
Mr. Singh then replies "Oh, that fucking (he actually says penchod which is just a vulgar slur) white lady "
 Recording guy says "What was going on?"
 Mr. Singh replies "She was grabbing me and pulling me away,
and then some other black man came along and started recording. They were causing trouble"
Recording dude then says "Now everyone all over the place has seen the film"
 Mr. Singh replies "Yeah well of course they've seen it (he starts laughing a bit, he's clearly embarrassed)
 Recording guy says "Are you doing alright anyway?"
 Mr. Singh says "Yeah I'm fine" and then he says he didn't really understand what was going on
 and the lady was shouting about money and the black guy just started recording me, he then laughs
and the recording guy says "Well fair enough, it's all good"

Link;

The man the legend :sarcastic:
various sightings links;

Offline pisceanuk

Doubt so, he can argue she was blocking his way and was threatening and forcing him to pay and he did whatever to get away from her..

otherwise mr sigh could get arrested for battery

Offline Stapler

Singh “interviewed”  in tesco Walsall, Apparently the translation;

The dude recording says "How are you Uncle (respectful Punjabi term for male elders)?"
Mr Singh replies "Fine thanks, you?"
 Recording dude says "I've seen your film"
Mr. Singh then replies "Oh, that fucking (he actually says penchod which is just a vulgar slur) white lady "
 Recording guy says "What was going on?"
 Mr. Singh replies "She was grabbing me and pulling me away,
and then some other black man came along and started recording. They were causing trouble"
Recording dude then says "Now everyone all over the place has seen the film"
 Mr. Singh replies "Yeah well of course they've seen it (he starts laughing a bit, he's clearly embarrassed)
 Recording guy says "Are you doing alright anyway?"
 Mr. Singh says "Yeah I'm fine" and then he says he didn't really understand what was going on
 and the lady was shouting about money and the black guy just started recording me, he then laughs
and the recording guy says "Well fair enough, it's all good"

Link;

The man the legend :sarcastic:
various sightings links;

I bet the cunt has got a bus pass, pension credit and any other benefit going from UK soft goverenment! And I bet he's paid fuck all in!

Probably spends his days sitting around benches in Walsall town centre till his daughter in law allows him to go back home!

Wanker!!!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

mikexxlong

Doubt so, he can argue she was blocking his way and was threatening and forcing him to pay and he did whatever to get away from her..

Yea he could say that in defence, he felt threatened etc. blah blah

It can all depend on plod and their decision/evidence and then if it goes to court or not etc.

mikexxlong

I bet the cunt has got a bus pass, pension credit and any other benefit going from UK soft goverenment! And I bet he's paid fuck all in!

Probably spends his days sitting around benches in Walsall town centre till his daughter in law allows him to go back home!

Wanker!!!

probably, I wouldn’t be that surprised

Online curry

of course no English person does this do they of course not, as dont any EE migrants or any other race for this matter. I bet that junkie gets more in benefits and other perks of the state than he does.

Offline Stapler

of course no English person does this do they of course not, as dont any EE migrants or any other race for this matter. I bet that junkie gets more in benefits and other perks of the state than he does.

Would you just happen to be a person of colour?

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Online curry

Would you just happen to be a person of colour?

Yes same colour as you!!