Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Percival- Diva - Paddington  (Read 1705 times)

Offline mbyrnes

Who: Percival from Diva
When: December 2019
Cost: £150 / hour + £50 CIM
Duration: 60 minutes
Services I used: Regular sex (Doggy, Cow Girl, Reverse Cow Girl, Mish, ), OWO, CIM

Body: 7/10
Face: 7/10
Attitude: 7/10
Service: 6/10
Overall: 6.5/10
Value for Money? No.

External Link/Members Only

I think it is my first time using Diva. I've saw 'Percival' recently after some research and a private chat on this forum. Overall positive punt, and great experience with Diva. Some downsides to the punt re:service. Because of this, I don't think she was value for money, but it was a positive punt.

Location: Behind Paddington in a modern flat building. Building itself easy to find, with good directions from agency. Loads of people walking around even in the middle of the afternoon, so you can blend in easy. Two 'porters' working the building reception, but barely looked up when I came in. I think they are used to punters. The flat itself was excellent, and we occupied the living room which had a sofa, TV and bed.

Looks: As in the pictures, although slightly heavier and slightly less pretty. She has braces and will have great teeth afterwards. She commented on how nice mine were (will come back to this). Standard photo-shopping, which I learned is done by a Russian women for pretty much most of the Agency girls. She takes the photos, arranges the the touch-ups, etc. Percival is Romanian, and has that dark hair, tanned skin, aesthetic. She is beginning to soften, but youth is on her side, 21 could be right, but I suspect 25 is more accurate. Wonderful natural breasts, heavy, more than a handful... C is accurate as on the profile. She asked whether I would prefer silicone. No way. Also, a really great ass, which looked peachy in doggy and reverse cow girl. Carrying a little weight around the belly, but you can't see when she's standing, only when in missionary.

Service: I did two pops in the 60 minutes. I probably could have done another but she did chat quite a bit in the middle. I did my best to move things along, although I wouldn't say time wasting. Her attitude was good.

I asked whether she charged extra, to which she replied 'what do you want', with a bit of a smile. I mentioned CIM and she said 50 extra. I hate this, but with agency girls you kind of expect. I took a shower and when I came back we started with her doing a nice little dance to the Spanish music she had on in the background. She backed up her ass into my rising penis, and we generally engaged in foreplay for about 5-10 minutes or so. At this point she did some light kissing, with a *hint* of tongue. This is my first complain. Throughout the whole punt, there was no other real kissing, let along FK. DFK was never happening. Both are listed on her profile and given her love of my smile and teeth, I can't see her offering this service to anyone.

She dropped to her knees to give a good OWO BJ, very experienced and enjoyable. We moved around in different positions and was happy to take RO too. I gave her direction and made her use just her mouth for a while with no hands. She was OK when I took control of the rhythm and encouraged her to go deeper, but this is my second complain. No DT, despite being on profile. Not even close. The overall BJ experience was still very good, but I love DT and was disappointed. Eventually I warned her I was about to pop. She gagged and due to the air pressure in her mouth, some exploded out. She apologized and was very cute about it, but given that I'm paying for CIM I expect her to take it properly. Marked down here.

In between the two rounds, we had some chit chat. She is very warm, friendly, and gave me her complete attention. She didn't check her phone. Good English, so we had some laughs.

Second round we moved through various positions starting with doggy on the sofa. This was a really great position for her given her body and ass. She really took it deep and was happy to position herself to allow me to go hard and as deep as possible. She really preferred it when I was smashing her fast from behind and got into it. We moved to cow girl, where she was happy to put in a shift, with different rhythms and variations. I asked her to move to reverse cow girl, to enjoy her ass, and she did no complains. Finally we re-positioned to mish, where I decided to cum, so the rhythm got faster and faster until I was building up a sweat and came in the bag. I regret not going for another CIM to get my moneys worth. Overall positive sex in a good few positions.

Conclusion: Cute girl, and nice figure, if not slightly heavier than pictures. Above average natural tits and great ass. No kissing, bad CIM, and no DT. These service discrepancies really knocked her service rating down for me, but she is a playful girl, which I reflected in the Attitude rating.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 09:17:22 am by mbyrnes »