Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New thai massage spa - Parkstone, Poole  (Read 2651 times)

Offline Old but gold

Back working in Poole for a bit and traveling down Ashley road parkstone and noticed what appears to be a new thia establishment being prepared a couple of hundred metres up the road from Authentic thia and on Same side of road.
Signage not fully uncovered so couldn’t get a name of shop unfortunately. Will be back that way next week so will take a better look.

Offline zarbi42

Presumably this isn't a refurbishment of "Thai Relax" at 406? Wandered in last year and wandered straight back out!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2023, 11:19:02 am by zarbi42 »

Offline Old but gold

No I don’t think so, that’s up the other end of the road I believe

Offline nottstester

Back working in Poole for a bit and traveling down Ashley road parkstone and noticed what appears to be a new thia establishment being prepared a couple of hundred metres up the road from Authentic thia and on Same side of road.
Signage not fully uncovered so couldn’t get a name of shop unfortunately. Will be back that way next week so will take a better look.

Walked past there yesterday & it's called Darin Thai - Massage & Spa. Judging by the number of people waiting at Authentic (Pay Day Friday) it might have some business.

Offline inalco

I haven't seen it open yet, always in darkness when I pass.

Offline Old but gold

Drove past today,  unfortunately wasn’t alone but noticed open sigh in the window,

Offline inalco

Yes I walked past today and lights were on.

Later I drove past and I saw one neat and tidy Thai lady with a white gown on walking towards the door.

Looks very clean and professional, maybe legit?