Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New profile Bristol - Leya  (Read 616 times)

Offline RalphMcReid

Anyone seen this girl?  External Link/Members Only

No reviews on AW or here, too good to be ture?

Offline simping

Think she's staying with the other Moldovians:

External Link/Members Only
&
External Link/Members Only

These two I've spoken with, they were here a couple weeks ago. Tried to book but couldn't align our schedules — prices are steep for the both of them, I'm surprised Let's is only charging a £150 rate..

Offline BogBog1

She's not usually the type I go for, BUT (1) pickings are slim at the moment, and (2) I've never fucked a Moldovan! So I'm tempted...

Offline simping

She's not usually the type I go for, BUT (1) pickings are slim at the moment, and (2) I've never fucked a Moldovan! So I'm tempted...

Go on TOFTT. Interested in seeing Johanna but the reports of her in here are not looking good

Offline BogBog1

Yeah, I find her face really cute and her curves are sexy, although I generally prefer petite. I'm going in! Good comms so far. Report coming soon.

Offline YoungPunter

Yeah, the half-hour prices of the other two are double that of hers  :scare:

Offline METEOR

She's pretty hot. If it's her and you have a good meet I'll definitely be seeing her.

Offline BogBog1

B&S I'm afraid guys. She was older, a bit larger and not as facially attractive as the pics. BUT (1) I'd had a blue pill and I wasn't going to let it go to waste, and (2) she was really friendly and chatty. So I stayed.

It wasn't so bad actually - great DFK with full tongues (which is always a deal-breaker for me, regardless of how hot the girl is), and she let me finger her, OK her body was pretty 'curvy' but she wasn't super flabby - just on the larger side. Decent OWO with proper deep throat, more DFK and fingering, then on with the condom and fucked her in missionary. Came inside her.

So I think on balance this would be a neutral: on the positive side, service was good, and she's warm and friendly. On the negative side, of course, it's not the girl in the pics, and the reality is less attractive. I didn't NOT have a good time, I didn't leave with a feeling of "WHY OH WHY, that's money down the drain", and overall I don't regret not walking. But neither did I leave with a spring in my step and a smile on my face.

Sorry if that feedback isn't of much use (which I'm aware it might not be). For those of you who like the more curvy/more mature lady, she'd be a good choice.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 12:04:49 pm by zakkmorrison »