Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dealing with bad comms  (Read 586 times)

Online TheGreatCornholio

So lately had a trend of having issue just trying to make a booking with WGs. For instance, today have tried to make a booking with one particular WG who is touring and first exchange of email in the morning confirmed she was available for the appointment 8 hours later (so not too short notice!). In the email reply she sent her phone number so text this immediately to secure the booking.

No reply for hours so I then emailed again and sent a booking request as had this before but still no reply. In fact didn't get a reply at all so what on earth was the point in telling me oh yes I am free and then ignoring my subsequent attempts to make a booking? It wasn't as if someone else could have snuck in booking wise as I replied like three minutes after the first confirmation.

Honestly don't know how to deal with this kind of thing because it just pisses me off when you could have made plans with another WG but don't want to be labelled a time waster. Just curious how you guys deal with stuff like this as have had this happen a couple of times lately.

Offline Hallon

I would be interested as well, having had similar experiences when trying to book my second punt.

Meetings have been arranged, and then cancelled by a couple of WG’s. The cancellations have been made hours in advance, so, I haven’t been inconvenienced, just let down.

In one case, the reason given was the WGs beautician wanted to bring her appointment forward, so our meeting got cancelled, without an alternative time being offered...

What also makes me laugh is that there is a website / forum for working girls, in which there is a thread entitled “Slow at the minute or just me?”, which runs into several hundred pages, where WGs bemoan how quiet it’s been, they aren’t covering their costs, their bills, etc, and yet things like this happen.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 07:18:30 pm by Hallon »

Offline rudolph hucker

Par for the course, many whores have an issue getting out of bed in the morning, far less scheduling their diaries for the coming 24 hrs.

Offline MajorPayne

Lost count of the number of prostitutes I've contacted who never responded.  I just find one who does.

Offline scutty brown

don't just moan:
name the offenders so we know who to avoid

Offline MajorPayne

I suspect this would get way too long if all offenders were on here

Offline scutty brown

I suspect this would get way too long if all offenders were on here

forget the "never responded" ones.
The ones we need to know about are those who start talking and then don't deliver. As in the original post

Offline Herts_Outcaller

If it were me, if I still had no location 1 hr before I'd start working on plan B,C,D by finding girls with numbers on the profile

normally, for phone punts, I plan a day or two before by listing 6 phone numbers, plan a, b, all thrugh to f.

and for email-only girls, 7 days in advance, then if she don't respond within 24 hours, try plan b, 6 days in advance, etc

Offline acorn50

The thing that gets me is when they try the I wasn't on-line or my phone was switched off when their profile clearly shows that they have logged on that day and what SP does not check their phone on a regular basis, its how they confirm bookings for fuck sake.

When that happens I note the SP and move on, if they cannot be bothered to communicate once initial contact has been made then I am not going to waste time with them, their lost.

bristolqwerty

If it were me, if I still had no location 1 hr before I'd start working on plan B,C,D by finding girls with numbers on the profile

normally, for phone punts, I plan a day or two before by listing 6 phone numbers, plan a, b, all thrugh to f.

and for email-only girls, 7 days in advance, then if she don't respond within 24 hours, try plan b, 6 days in advance, etc
Yep I'm pretty harsh too, plenty more out there.  If comms aren't great them what else is lacking?  What gets me is when AW replies are read but not answered.  One of my favs read an email from me recently asking a quick question about the booking I made with her but didn't reply so I msg back and cancelled our proposed booking.  When I eventually received a reply some time later she stated so sorry she was too busy!  She had logged on, read my message, but was too busy to type the word "yes", £200 spent elsewhere was my answer.  :dash:

Offline Shortandsensible

I’ve found Daniella Bournemouth really hard to book, I’ve given up for a while with her. Tried booking her for this weekend. Managed to find another girl last minute. She’ll be getting a good review from me. But yeah going to to topic it often seems the same girls who are bad at getting back to you. If they’re like that with everyone they wouldn’t get any business

Online Moby Dick

For same day booking :Put then in your AW Hot list and check when they last logged in.
If you have their phone number ring then at 5past or 35past the hour (if they are working punter will be in shower).
If no answer leave text.

AW emails are OK for planning ahead, but the response can vary considerably depending on WG. If they give you a phone number or it is advertised then ring rather than text.
Booking requests can help focus minds, since they don't want negative feedback