Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does Taking Over an AW Profile keep the Verified Status?  (Read 515 times)

Offline andy45x

I have a question that more experienced punters, or more likely any service providers on here, may be able to answer.

I was looking at British_kayleighxx on AW (External Link/Members Only) and remained somewhat unsure.  Next step of course was to look for a review on here and so I typed in the number - 4523139 - rather than her name and whilst there is no review of kayleighxx, I noticed that there's an appearance in the verification photos thread, only it's not her.  There's also mention of a verification photo from Southampton who apparently does bareback but that's Southampton, kayleigh is Glasgow but still the risk she's just moved is way too high to bother.

So I conclude that British_kayleighxx, or more accurately, British_liaisons who run the group, have taken over an old AW profile.  Or perhaps she's just moved and renamed herself.

My question is, given that the previous owner of the profile was obviously verified, does that status get owned by the new user, who to the AW website has merely changed her name and added new photos (which in this particular case may be what's happened for all I know)?

I know it doesn't really matter in this case as it may be that she is, or was, possibly a bare-backer and hence I'm not going there but does anyone know if taking over the profile or otherwise changing a name would result in having to re-verify identity?  Or alternatively, does that identify a loophole in verification status?

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
I don't think changing username requires verification, because it's a 'working name' and can be changed within the profile.

As far as I'm aware 'taking over a profile' requires nothing more than someone handing on the log in details, ie username and password to another person who logs in just the same.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 01:22:39 pm by Strawberry »

Offline Cupid Stuntz

When someone buys or rents a profile on AW they can't change the nationality and can't show their own face pics on the profile as they'll be different from the verification photo.

Otherwise they can edit the profile as they wish.

Offline southcoastpunter

I don't think there is any checking done by AW re profile pics against verification pic - especially once the initial registration and verification process is completed.

But I would also ask andy45x why he is that concerned ?- in my experience (and I guess most other guys?) the fact that a lady is "verified" on AW means nothing. It doesn't stop B&S, poor service or scammers.

Mallow841

Yes it stays verified
I think you can delete the verified pic though one of my regulars was talking about having to redo hers as she deleted it, so I think that can be done.

If it can then they can re upload. Also if the ID that they use to verify runs out I wonder if AW makes them re verify?

Offline andy45x

Thanks everyone, so verified does mean it was at that moment but it might not be them anymore so buyer beware.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 11:49:06 pm by andy45x »

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks everyone, so verified does mean it was at that moment but it might not be them anymore so buyer beware.

That is correct.

See my review for Bianca 0.

This SP answers all your questions. In summary it is this.

1. She took over a profile where she was previously the maid.
2. Her and the former SP were the same nationality (Hungarian)
3 She deleted the display pics and replaced with her own
4 The original AW veri pic was hidden anyway so we can't spot the change and AW do not have a continuous monitoring system of pic changes against veri pic
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline whoya.kiddin

Agree with what is here with three additions (based on experience ).

1)  A verified profile means that when the profile was made the SP was able to supply a dated identifying photo.
2) There is a process of re-verifying.  I recently reported a profile that used images stolen from a young actress.  It was delisted within 24 hours.  However, if a profile is likely faked but you cannot evidence where the original images come from, Adultwork will generally not delist.
3) Verification is a low benchmark - but it does mean that someone, somewhere checked the profile was correctly identified at a point in time. 

In some areas (Croydon) SP's list new profiles twice a week, I suspect to avoid reviews. You take your life in your hands visiting an unverified profile in these areas.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 10:08:38 am by whoya.kiddin »