Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The worst post-coital chat  (Read 5447 times)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
It takes a particular kind of daftness to watch your customers leaving en masse and to take it out on the (better quality) competition.
She was £50 an hour with anal, couldn't say no at that price.

Offline Heph

She was £50 an hour with anal, couldn't say no at that price.

Jaysus aitch! I don't think I've ever known a per hour rate so low. Was she trying to undercut the EE's or was she just sweet on you?

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Jaysus aitch! I don't think I've ever known a per hour rate so low. Was she trying to undercut the EE's or was she just sweet on you?
Both. She was retiring in a few month to live abroad and said she didn't need the money as she had sold the house; she just filling in time before sorting the loose ends. The rate was the same for everybody. She was known as Kimora, I've not had anyone else admit to seeing her. Oh and nobody is sweet on me. 

Offline Heph

You sort of sorted her loose ends then?

Noble chap.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
You sort of sorted her loose ends then?

Noble chap.
:lol: Nah I can't go into detail, but at the time we had the same situation which is why we spilled our guts.

Back to topic (with another woman):
"I have a son about the same age as you" - about 8 years ago.

Offline Gas74

I was in a parlour about 3 Saturdays ago, just getting dressed after a pretty wild and enjoyable time when the SP just blurted out "I'm burrying my husband on Wednesday". We'd been having a laugh all through the punt so I was just about to come out with some smart remark about not under the patio I hope etc when she started telling me all about his rapid decline from cancer and how he was a lot older than her do it wasn't so sad. Honestly didn't know how to react, just mumbled the usual platitudes and tried to get out asap. Felt shit for a few days after that tbh.

Offline Userworldwide

Funniest thing happened to me,after I finished the punt, was getting ready to change (clothes) her mobile rang the following song played, I giggled haha
External Link/Members Only

Offline Userworldwide

I was in a parlour about 3 Saturdays ago, just getting dressed after a pretty wild and enjoyable time when the SP just blurted out "I'm burrying my husband on Wednesday". We'd been having a laugh all through the punt so I was just about to come out with some smart remark about not under the patio I hope etc when she started telling me all about his rapid decline from cancer and how he was a lot older than her do it wasn't so sad. Honestly didn't know how to react, just mumbled the usual platitudes and tried to get out asap. Felt shit for a few days after that tbh.
:scare: How was her tone like ?

bigblack9ins

Not really posy coital more pre:

I had arranged to meet a WG that I had had on my AW hotlist for some time, finally arranged to meet her in a travel lodge type places at a service station, she texts to let me know room number etc, I get to the room, door is slightly ajar, so I knock and walk in, there she is sat on the toilet doing a massive shit, the room absolutely hums...she just tells me to sit on the bed while she 'freshens up' small talk eventually lands on what pets we had, we both agree dogs are better than cats then she hits me with "But cats are far sexier"

Toilet flushes

she then comes out on all four meowing

I still went through with the punt.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Am I the only one who thinks it's nice that you had that level of openness? It must have been a debbie downer, but it sounds sort of bittersweet.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Just console yourself with the fact that you probably contributed to a good send off for him. You were probably the source of the free bar for a while?

Offline captainarcher

A few years ago during the whole Russian / Crimea issue and the girl I saw was a Russian girl and post chat turned into quite a heated political debate about Russia/ NATO and US! She got very worked up about it, thankfully it was 5mins till my time was up so I just nodded and added a few "hmm" and "yeah" and left

Offline Sisterwinter

After a TCM massage and HJ in London some months ago, while getting dressed, providing the "tip"  and tidying up the spunky paper towels etc (her, not me), the therapist asked what I did for a living.

When I told her, she immediately interrogated me with: "How much money you have?"

Which rather floored me, I have to say.

I mumbled something like "Enough for what I need", and she shouted out something along the lines of that I could have her whenever I wanted for a private cash arrangement.....

I have not been back.

Offline threechilliman

Offline anglian

Years ago in one of the “Specials” parlours in London (the Walthamstow one) the girl i had just shagged told me she didnt like working there and for a small monthly amount she would like to move in with a punter (i.e me [I was a lot younger and fitter then!)] and give up the day job.

Offline magnetico

Years ago in one of the “Specials” parlours in London (the Walthamstow one)
Special? Trannies? Retards?