Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Kasia - Petite Pocket Rocket  (Read 1952 times)

Expl1cit

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've had Cute Kasia in my HL for sometime, well before she was reviewed here.  Something intriguing about her profile despite the limited pictures, lack of feedback and location.

I usually do my bookings or initial comms via text, and she didn't respond.  My AW e-mail went unanswered and was deleted. 

After seeing some glowing reports for her on here, I decided to give her a call.  She answered straight away and we arranged a booking, later confirmed on AW.  Once she speaks to you and knows you are genuine, she warms up and then all pre-meet comms are handled by text promptly.

I've had good experiences with polish girls, usually find them very attractive and I like them petite so Kasia ticked those boxes for me.  £100 for 1 hour incall, perhaps slightly on the high side given the area (Southall) but i'm based in West London so it was convenient for me.

Onto the meet, her flat is based in a new modern block of flats just by Southall Rail station.  Local parking wasn't a problem, and when i arrived, she told me to buzz her flat number on the intercom and the door opened.  There are 2 entrances, one is managed by a concierge, the other one on the main road isn't so she advised I use that one.

Its in the quiet part of Southall, so you don't feel like you in the hustle and bustle of 'little India'

A fairly modest 2 bed flat, clean with a nice modern bathroom.  A fluffy towel, still and sparkling water and a nice DFK got things off to a good start.  Kasia is petite, cracking body, amazing pert breasts and nipples and she is very passionate.

Lots of DFK as she peeled off my layers quite skillfully, before I knew it I was naked and still kissing her throughout.  Some body grinding, OWO, RO and sex in various positions.  She really gets into it, and curls her feet around you and moves with you in sync.

She is light, not quite a feather but easy to pick up and she wraps herself around you making her feel much lighter.

She isn't too chatty but there was little time to talk, we were engaged in DFK throughout and she is a very good kisser.  A nice chat as I was getting dressed and I was on my way fully unloaded and satisfied.

No negatives to report.

ram2184

thank you for the review.

We both have seen adele may i know facially is kasia more attractive than adele?

Expl1cit

thank you for the review.

We both have seen adele may i know facially is kasia more attractive than adele?
In my opinion, No!  Adele is more attractive, but both are highly shaggable.  I would say Kasia is definitely a better kisser and more raunchy in foreplay, and arguably better in bed, but Adele is much more engaging, intelligent and a better overall GFE. 

I wouldn't class either as facially stunning, they are both cute. but Adele edges it for me.   

Offline 76shen

Have you got Adele profile. i would like to see what she looks like. I've already got Kasia on my hot listed. getting ready to book her soon.

andycoles13

Have you got Adele profile. i would like to see what she looks like. I've already got Kasia on my hot listed. getting ready to book her soon.

External Link/Members Only

password02

Where have you been last 7 months? asking for Adele's profile???  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

ram2184

thank you

would save my punting budget for adele. currently i am really finding it hard any sp that could out class adele in terms of providing good look and service.

seems that my money keeps going to adele. adele would soon have a monopoly for punters that seek gfe