Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiwi milf  (Read 1231 times)

fredabernathy3

Hey guys
Couple years ago I came across a kiwi on adultwork. She was prob mid 40s with great tits, an insane body and some filthy pics.
More importantly she is an anal freak and most of her photos were of her taking a dick in the arse
Any clues as to who I am talking about?? Name totally escapes me :((

Online Waterhouse

A member for over two years and this is your first post?  If I were you I wouldn't be holding my breath in anticipation of any help or pointers on this.

:thumbsdown:

Stevensmiles

Yes I recall her.

She went back to Quala Lumpa because that’s where she was from and you mistakingly thought she was a Kiwi.
Last I heard she stopped taking it in the arse and is now running a sanctuary for wayward monks.

Or I may be mistaken  :D
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 12:54:22 pm by Stevensmiles »

fredabernathy3

Yes!!!!  :thumbsup:
Been looking for her for ages
She looked like a ton of fun
But it seems that she moved back to New Zealand
Shame...

This one?
External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 01:39:32 pm by fredabernathy3 »

Offline webpunter

Good find
On her twat page she mentions coming out of retirement & back to the UK May to Sept 19
With her brazilian hanger on BF
Put a pound to a penny he'll be ditched by then  :lol:

This one?

Offline sunnyj

Good find
On her twat page she mentions coming out of retirement & back to the UK May to Sept 19
With her brazilian hanger on BF
Put a pound to a penny he'll be ditched by then  :lol:
:D
Will give her a try if she does solo. I can't handle the sight of another dick in the same room.

Offline beanfarmer05

She looks like a post up transsexual,to be frank. And her Brazilian lover looks very gay which makes me definitely think she's a post op

Offline Anadin

She looks like a post up transsexual,to be frank. And her Brazilian lover looks very gay which makes me definitely think she's a post op

Don't see it personally. Always looked good to me especially when she got into fitness, just way over my budget.

Offline webpunter

I'm with you on this
Looks IMO to be a fit milf

Yonks & yonks ago she was 200 for the hour
I dithered  :dash:
Then pricing upped to 350
Way way way over budget

Don't see it personally. Always looked good to me especially when she got into fitness, just way over my budget.

Offline webpunter

Deffo to be avoided !

:D
Will give her a try if she does solo. I can't handle the sight of another dick in the same room.

Offline Jerboa

I'm with you on this
Looks IMO to be a fit milf

Yonks & yonks ago she was 200 for the hour
I dithered  :dash:
Then pricing upped to 350
Way way way over budget

Yes same here, she was cheaper up in Liverpool, didn’t feel her higher rate was worth it.