Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ZUMA QUEENSWAY  (Read 1288 times)

DZ800-

Has anyone seen her, I've met her three times, once in Queensway W2, Paddington W2, and Aldgate East E1. She's got one fat tattoo on her ass and her ass is huge lol. Says she's Arabic but she really Portuguese

Hidden Image/Members Only

WaynePunterStar

Has anyone seen her, I've met her three times, once in Queensway W2, Paddington W2, and Aldgate East E1. She's got one fat tattoo on her ass and her ass is huge lol. Says she's Arabic but she really Portuguese

Have you got any links? That ass looks sexy  :thumbsup:

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

So you're a tout?

Why the fuck are you asking us if we've met her if you already have (and not posted a review)?

DZ800-

So you're a tout?

Why the fuck are you asking us if we've met her if you already have (and not posted a review)?

Big man shut the fuck up and answer the question, I've not seen her in ages so wondering if anyone knew the whereabouts, why u reply with stupid comments like that

DZ800-

Have you got any links? That ass looks sexy  :thumbsup:

That's my point, I haven't seen any posts from her in ages, like she's vanished was hoping someone on here might know the whereabouts

DZ800-

Courtesy of Germany - with vid

That's not her bro, she's got a huge tattoo on her ass covers most of it.

Offline peter purves

That's not her bro, she's got a huge tattoo on her ass covers most of it.

Cheers for clarifying!!

Do you have a link by any chance?

Offline peter purves

I think the link you may be referring to was in fact a Latin flat, so one could meet any WG on a given day, especially as the adverts were usually in hijab outfit  like above.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 11:46:28 am by peter purves »

Jayv

Does she have a batman tattoo on her lower back.

Offline LLPunting

Big man shut the fuck up and answer the question, I've not seen her in ages so wondering if anyone knew the whereabouts, why u reply with stupid comments like that

Ah, so you're a fatuous prick who can't explain why you're having to ask or why you haven't reviewed her.  So you're not a tout but a troll or cunt, thanks for clarifying.

Jayv

I met her a few times, everytime I turned up she was always smiling and she would whisper in ear "the usual?"  I suppose if you got shit dick she won't even try her best. But one time before we started, I asked for her personal number and she replied saying I don't even live in London I live in Portugal then I replied saying that I thought she was arabic and she said yh half she's half moroccan. When I heard that I have her £120 and fucked her for 1hour straight doggy style. She kept turning around saying don't fuck me that hard,  I said does it feel good she said yes and I carried on. I ended up cumming all over her ass I told her to stay in that position while I got my phone and recorded me slapping her ass, from looking at for two long I was thinking I might not see her ever again so I asked her for another hour,  but I said this time bring oil this time i recorded the whole one hour as I was done with her, her ass was red as fuck. We got in the shower together where she tried to kiss me.  I told her straight I just fucked the shit out of you I'm not kissing you. Now and then I look at the video I made and can't help getting a boner

Offline kuck

I met her a few times, everytime I turned up she was always smiling and she would whisper in ear "the usual?"  I suppose if you got shit dick she won't even try her best. But one time before we started, I asked for her personal number and she replied saying I don't even live in London I live in Portugal then I replied saying that I thought she was arabic and she said yh half she's half moroccan. When I heard that I have her £120 and fucked her for 1hour straight doggy style. She kept turning around saying don't fuck me that hard,  I said does it feel good she said yes and I carried on. I ended up cumming all over her ass I told her to stay in that position while I got my phone and recorded me slapping her ass, from looking at for two long I was thinking I might not see her ever again so I asked her for another hour,  but I said this time bring oil this time i recorded the whole one hour as I was done with her, her ass was red as fuck. We got in the shower together where she tried to kiss me.  I told her straight I just fucked the shit out of you I'm not kissing you. Now and then I look at the video I made and can't help getting a boner

If you like, you can upload your video here External Link/Members Only and share with us.