Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London - South Woodford: Me & You Spa  (Read 979 times)

Offline Reds12345

External Link/Members Only

Open 10am - 10pm every day.

I moved to the area last year, and have been to this place on numerous occasions and every single time it's class, top tier level of erotic massage with a worldie HE.

The only downside to this place is the price, £90 for a hour massage - which yes, is a lot - but to be fair, the girls that work here really do a great job.
CC swipes, slight strokes around cock and bollocks, moaning, breathing - and also the masseuses that have massive tits really shove them in your face when it's time to turn over, it's mint.

Most places I've been to usually crack on when you turn over and just give you a handle, whereas they really really edge you here - without fail I've absolutely blew up at the end of the hour, which is obviously what we all want, right?

The first time you come here they ask for all your details, so be wary that you'll have to give personal info when you 'sign up'.

They offer B2B but it's quite a bit extra, I might try it soon but as I said earlier, it is quite pricey - I think it's £120 for a hour.

But yeah, I've attempted other locals massage gaffs and independent girls around the area and they're not quite up to scratch, it's only until I go here that I realise that there's no better place.

Any questions fire away!

Offline GingerNuts

Offline Reds12345

Which girls have you seen there?

It’s changed every time, but they’re always Eastern European, in their 20’s and fit. No complaints from me.

Offline GingerNuts

It’s changed every time, but they’re always Eastern European, in their 20’s and fit. No complaints from me.

They do have names though?

Offline LLPunting

You do realise that your OP reads like an advert?

Please read the Site Rules and Wiki about writing a review and then tell us about the individual girls you've seen in the past 6 months, each in their own separate review, showing us the breadth of your adventuring in search of a good wank.
Hundreds if not thousands of girls across London to discredit for their lack of skill to your liking.  Some renowned gems and darlings too, indie and establishment, to dismiss or acknowledge.

Offline Stevelondon

Been to a place in Milton Keynes a few times.
The girls there are absolutely cracking. Various nationalities and all well trained in the art of CC swipes and under reaches.
Nice place. Never been asked for name each time I’ve been there. Not my real name anyway.
If anyone needs to know more.
Contact me (Moira) at
(Removed due to site rules)
Fenny Stratford
MK.
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Reds12345

They do have names though?

Haha yes they do have names but I don’t really care to ask them, sorry I couldn’t be of more help.

Offline Reds12345

You do realise that your OP reads like an advert?

Please read the Site Rules and Wiki about writing a review and then tell us about the individual girls you've seen in the past 6 months, each in their own separate review, showing us the breadth of your adventuring in search of a good wank.
Hundreds if not thousands of girls across London to discredit for their lack of skill to your liking.  Some renowned gems and darlings too, indie and establishment, to dismiss or acknowledge.

Alright calm down. I just thought I’d post to let people know that it’s a good place to go to, sorry my review isn’t Ben Hur.

Offline Stevelondon

Alright calm down. I just thought I’d post to let people know that it’s a good place to go to, sorry my review isn’t Ben Hur.

You’ve lost me now 🤷🏼

Offline Jimmythegent

I go to this place every 6 months or so for intimate shaving. They do a very good job,no complaints,they don't miss a thing and are very professional. However,during my last visit(before Christmas),the attractive receptionist gave me such a stern look when I was leaving. I think I must've been one of the guys to frequent the place without requesting extras 😀 . They did seem quite offended by that but as op said,they have too much personal information on us,due to completing the initial registration form so it does make things quite awkward

Offline Stevelondon

I go to this place every 6 months or so for intimate shaving. They do a very good job,no complaints,they don't miss a thing and are very professional. However,during my last visit(before Christmas),the attractive receptionist gave me such a stern look when I was leaving. I think I must've been one of the guys to frequent the place without requesting extras 😀 . They did seem quite offended by that but as op said,they have too much personal information on us,due to completing the initial registration form so it does make things quite awkward

That’s probably another discussion.
I’ve never been to this place so exactly what is it they ask for.
Name, address, telephone number etc ?

I’m just wondering why it’s required.

Offline Jimmythegent

They are trying to establish whether or not we are allergic to certain oils used for the "treatment". I guess just to cover their back for litigation purposes. You can try your best to wing it but bear in mind the masseuse is in attendance when your filling out the form so it'll look suspicious if your taking to long to think about each section of the form! Yes,thongs like name,address(I just put a postcode) and phone number. She didn't check the form at the time,we went straight through to the room but something to consider