Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pakistani Nina is back  (Read 1386 times)

Offline BigKazzz

Have been trying to get hold of this filthy lady for ages and she’s finally working again. Have read some of the reviews and sounds like she’s fallen off, I’ve contacted her and she’s working this week Tuesday onwards I believe.

Just wondering if anyone has had a recent encounter with her or is planning to? If not might have to TOFTT because I remember how filthy she was in her last punt and I’m hoping it’s the same again.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bondmaniac

Seems to be working from around Heathrow way with an increase in her price from before.

Offline ppunterr

She was amazing at her previous prices but with the new prices, pushing the boundaries. I know she used to charge extra for kissing, OWO ... unless that's all included now, it gets harder to justify!!

Offline Comicman

When i saw her in 2019 i got  kissing and oral without and protected sex £60 for 30 minutes  she was great value but just to far from  me so i never went  back

Offline BigKazzz

I’ve had some messages with her and it’s not clear to me whether OWO is £10 extra, I do miss the service she’d provide because it was so rough, she’s back in a hotel in Heathrow she’s said.