Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gia Remastered Milton Keynes  (Read 443 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7502542) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Ftwat26

AW External Link/Members Only

70 quid for half an hour, meet happened in April.

Comms were quick and efficient all done over text on the same day. When I arrived at the post code I called to get the flat number, buzzed straight in to the building. Her place is near the train station and theres free (for 90 mins from memory?) parking at the Aldi which is about 3 mins walk away.

Gia - her age seems about right, between 35 and 40. Pretty accurate representation of her photos and profile stats. 5ft 3, dark hair, slim and attractive. Puerto Rican/American with American accent. Welcomed with a kiss, straight into bedroom and handed over cash. She dropped down to give OWO straight away, it was sloppy, mid length and a lot of sucking to the balls which felt very good. A few minutes of this and onto the bed for some RO which was OK, she was wet and responsive, vocal and after a little while she suggested sex. Started with missionary, her on top and then doggy. I had to slow down a bit so stopped and did 69 for a little while, then back to doggy where the pace picked up and watching my reflection in the mirror enter in and out of her I finished there.

Cleaned up and we were both just laying in bed and she was chatty, really friendly and didn't rush. Got dressed and left about 15 mins over the time just chatting, kiss and cuddle on the way out.

Overall it was a positive, she was attractive and delivered her services really well. She was probably the most friendliest and engaging lady I have encountered in a punt. Good location, value for money and would return.