Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any intel on The Healing Al?  (Read 237 times)

Offline harry1980

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Any intel on this hot masseuse? Was in Bayswater now in Redbridge area. Have asked about extras but told no. Interested to know if anyone has been?

Offline nwlondon1999

Saw her about 6 months ago, just before she moved to paddington (she mentioned she was going to be there for about a month or so).
I'd booked a 1-hour massage (£70). When i arrived, she was in a lacy leotard that only covered her nipples (and she has incredible boobs, and is a real stunner, as per her pictures on the profiles you linked).
I asked if she did more and she said topless HR for £40. I only have £20 more which she was fine with.
The massage was incredible for a 'medium pressure' massage (which I'd asked for), with lots of teasing cc swipes. When I turned over, she pulled the straps of her top down and used her incredible boobs to massage me as well as her hands, whilst I was on the massage table.
She then climbed onto the table kneeling between my legs and gave more body to body and wanking me.. Very teasingly brought my cock close to her mouth and pretended to lick it.. Definitely got the impression she would do more.
Really stunning girl with really good banter. I would definitely see her again.