Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pietra_Rocha – Brazilian in South Ken - TOFTT  (Read 1086 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5287130) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline doublehappiness

I had an amazing time with a Brazilian (Sarah) a while ago, I thought I give it a go with another Brazilian TOFTT, Pietra.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I really liked her photos and video. I met her in her flat in between Harrods and South Ken station. She shares the place with another Brazilian WG who’s also on AW. The pics are accurate but without makeup and in her daily attire (jeans, T-shirt) she’s a little less hot than her pictures, more like the girl next door, still nice though but nowhere to fit the pictures. Her English is almost not existent. We agreed £100 for 30min.

We undressed quickly and I did the same. Her body is ok. An ok butt which is just right in size to hold on when you fuck her in doggy. Boobs are rather smallish, I guess B-cup maybe, and natural. Certainly not the advertised 34DD and they seem to look bigger in the pictures. Anyways, attitude is usually the most important anyways for a good punt.

However, she’s also not that engaged as I had hoped for. She kisses which is nice especially at the beginning but I realised quickly that she’s not into DFK. Her body tasted a little salty. Either she didn’t shower for a while as it was a little warm that day and she might have sweat a little or she doesn’t shower between punts. Her pussy got quite wet when I started fingering her but also smelled a little fishy. Not the best start.

She moved on to suck me off. She started pulling out a condom to put it on. I asked her about OWO (which is on her likes list) and I normally expect. She in return asked for £30 extra. WTF. No “deep sloppy blow jobs” as advertised then. I certainly don’t pay out another £30 out of principle. By then I already gave up on that punt. I fucked her quickly in CG, then doggy and mish, finished and made my way out. Throughout she was fairly unengaged.

I so far had quite good experiences with Brazilian girls but this was definitely not it. I guess I have to rate it a negative.

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks for the review.

Golden rule with all Latina punts. Check before you make your way what is included. Outside of basic sex most other services are extra. This rule does not apply to all Latinas but the vast majority.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline doublehappiness

Thanks for the review.

Golden rule with all Latina punts. Check before you make your way what is included. Outside of basic sex most other services are extra. This rule does not apply to all Latinas but the vast majority.
Yes, it's a good tip. For instance, I just contacted Diana (Brazilian on AW). She looks pretty hot and charges £80 for 30min which is ok. But she wants £20 for OWO and £30 for kissing extra (among others). Crazy. Any Thai girl provides that for free/included. It's also a bad sign in general as it shows they do not really enjoy providing it (while for most Thais it's just a natural part of the punt). Too bad.

Offline Jerk Chicken

Yes, it's a good tip. For instance, I just contacted Diana (Brazilian on AW). She looks pretty hot and charges £80 for 30min which is ok. But she wants £20 for OWO and £30 for kissing extra (among others). Crazy. Any Thai girl provides that for free/included. It's also a bad sign in general as it shows they do not really enjoy providing it (while for most Thais it's just a natural part of the punt). Too bad.

Latina's middle name is "extra baby".

The positive side most do know how to
DFK very well and suck dick. But they know those are the prized services that most guys want. £50 extra for a snog and a suck is a joke! Hope you told her to fuck off!
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services

Offline Muff licker

I agree with JC almost all Latinos i have tried to book want £20 extra for OWO

Offline doublehappiness

I guess I'm a bit smarter now. My last Brazilian before, a girl called Sarah, was Judy amazing with everything included. Maybe we just clicked.

Offline Trex

I did think about seeing her last week. I guess I'll skip this one and find someone else.

Latina's girls are good and bad all depends what you want etc. If she can't speak English then speak to her maid or find a different WG who actually speaks decent English.

Offline Jerk Chicken

I guess I'm a bit smarter now. My last Brazilian before, a girl called Sarah, was Judy amazing with everything included. Maybe we just clicked.

There are a few out there (I have reviewed a two girls myself on UKP but both have now gone home) that FK and OWO were all included but they are rare.

Offline The Film Director

There are a few out there (I have reviewed a two girls myself on UKP but both have now gone home) that FK and OWO were all included but they are rare.

Of course DFK and OWO is included with Lorena Girlfriend (External Link/Members Only), but at £200/hr while very good she's a bit pricey (plus CIM is £50 extra  :dash:)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 05:41:54 pm by The Film Director »