Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Myla.S - Central Birmingham  (Read 1256 times)

9 review(s) for Myla.S (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline NigelF

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £120 for 1 hour (including DFK, OWO, DT and sex). This is the offer she has on her profile for bookings between 10-5pm, the normal price is £150.

Location: Decent hotel in Central Birmingham, near the International Convention Centre.

Looks: Facially, she's good looking. Claims to be a B cup and this seems accurate. Nice round arse. Claims to be a size 10 but I'm definitely inclined to think she's a 12. She also has a bit of a belly but it's not major.  I saw a comment in one of her recent reviews where at least one person said she looks more English than Indian/Asian however I'd have to disagree with that. She definitely looks Indian (only slightly "watered down") but of course she was born here so there's no other sign apart from that. Overall, an attractive girl and something different to what I usually go for so it was a nice change too.

Service: Great DFK and plenty of it. Very good OWO with deepthroating too (all the way but I'm only an average size). Enjoys being fingered. Sex was enjoyed in a variety of positions and was definitely enthusiastic.

Overall: Top GFE from a nice girl with a great attitude.