Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Myla.S - Birmingham  (Read 1809 times)

9 review(s) for Myla.S (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Deepdish

Finished work early today and had no plan of seeing anyone but I just couldnt help it...

Myla
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Have been touch with Myla for the past week and today just got the urge to go and see her

Comms - very well spoken with an angelic voice. Arranged for 4pm.

Location - decent hotel just off Broad Street Birmingham, by Brindley Place. Nice big multi storey car park 2 mins walk away. 4.20 for an hour.

Details - Messaged Myla and she instantly replied with room number. Easy access to questions from hotel reception. Knocked on the door,and beautiful woman answered. Lovely eyes,smile and very stunning. Was wearing a robe, had a brief chat and then quick shower as agreed. Came back joined her on the bed had a quick natter before I realised she took off her robe and some sexy black lingerie underneath. She straddled me and loads of deep french kissing and plenty of tongue. Asked me if I wanted owo, i replied whatever you fancy. She replied "i hate sucking with a carrier bag on". Really good suck and some DT. Pulled her up to me sucked her pierced nipples and she loves to be bitten slowly.  Flipped her down and slowly started to lick her out. She has this pierced also, slid my fingers in while licking her and she was getting wet by now. We then both tasted her juices which were on my fingers.

She then got on top of me and rode me quite well. By now I just wanted to just smash her flaps in. Got her into mish slid inside her and started to bang away. All the time kissing with tongues was on the cards. Eventually shot my load,and got up to shower.

All in all a very stunning lady, had a great laugh and chat later, is open for 3sum with another female. One thing for sure is if you become her regular she will pamper you like a king. Just before leaving we both realised that we live in the same area of birmingham. Will I return and see her again? Fuck yes. Need to spend more time with her, apparently Iv got a "dark side" which she wants to indulge in and explore.

Fee. 80for hh

Dont miss her guys, top woman.

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review dd, glad you had a good time :drinks:

Offline legendinho

Thanks for the review deep  :drinks:

Had her on my hotlist for so long I need to see this girl asap.

Offline Deepdish

Thanks for the review deep  :drinks:

Had her on my hotlist for so long I need to see this girl asap.

Please dont! Lol
She is a breath of fresh air and very underated to be fair. Very easy going. I had booked for 30mins but ended up near enough 40/50mins, certainly not a clock watcher at all. I think the more you see her, the more she will pamper you.

Offline bearcat69

Thanks for the review Deepdish. :hi:

Offline jonjoe4706

Good review, she is a favourite of mine too