Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lotus Spa Newbury  (Read 11524 times)

Offline Nby_man

Has anyone tried the Lotus Spa in Newbury? I'm pretty sure that they do Massages with HE after some search results,just wondered if it's worth a look as it's fairly local to me.

Offline oxfordgent

have you tried Lotus Spa yet?

Offline oxfordgent

I can confirm that HE is on offer but you have to be fairly bold, two ladies available one prob 30 the other about 40. Very good service and plenty of boobs and pussy play too. Bonus was that the massage was pretty good too.

Offline royal_male

do they do B2B.. and how much are for the extras..

Offline oxfordgent

not had B2B but im pretty sure it was being offered, english isnt always the greatest there.

Offline HawkG

Sounds promising. How much for HR etc?

There's a massage shop on the Botley Road in Oxford, have you tried that? Looks kinda legit

Offline oxfordgent

Haven't tried it, what's it called? Maybe you can give it a go and let us know how you get on

Online baldick

Are there any parlours  that offer he or 'full  personal ' in Newbury? Thx

Offline oxfordgent

Not that I have found but have only tried Lotus, what other shops are there?

Offline HawkG

Haven't tried it, what's it called? Maybe you can give it a go and let us know how you get on

Done some research and not giving it a go - the massages are done by a beardy Turkish bloke!  It's called Knead Me or something like that.

Forget this one, I suggest.

Offline Stiltskin

Done some research and not giving it a go - the massages are done by a beardy Turkish bloke!  It's called Knead Me or something like that.

Forget this one, I suggest.

I reckon some of here would still be up for it, if the price was right :D

htrainer

lotus spa in newbury is the worst place I had been for massage, the boss of that local argues with the clients, the massages are not good and she keep going to the room getting in without even knocking the door and speaking loud chinesse, no HE, some girls they ask privately but the boss continuesly is outside the room listening private conversations etc.. as I said the worse place ever for massage. myself I am masseur for 16 years, level 5 as therapist and I haven't seen In a place so much lack of education, lack of costumer service and lack of attention for a client. so please don't go there.

Offline Dibble

lotus spa in newbury is the worst place I had been for massage, the boss of that local argues with the clients, the massages are not good and she keep going to the room getting in without even knocking the door and speaking loud chinesse, no HE, some girls they ask privately but the boss continuesly is outside the room listening private conversations etc.. as I said the worse place ever for massage. myself I am masseur for 16 years, level 5 as therapist and I haven't seen In a place so much lack of education, lack of costumer service and lack of attention for a client. so please don't go there.

Where would you recommend we do go?

davey_boy78

Absolute bollocks, none of this is true, sounds to me like a disgruntled ex employee or another local massage parlour putting the boot in.

Offline bladejg1972

ive been to lotus spa many times and always leave with a smile .. very friendly and great service :-)

funbox87

Go here when the GF is away, always get what I want. Very reasonable rates too.

Stevenfun

I went there yesterday for a massage as I hurt my shoulder at the gym.
Quite naively expecting it to be just a massage.
The girl have a great massage and then asked if I wanted happy ending, sadly I didn't have the cash on me to accept. The massage was cheap at £40 happy ending was an extra 20/25
The girls English was bad so couldn't tell the price exactly, she said there were 4 girls there.

I

Online xxxdavidxxx

Htrainer is talking bollocks
The girls are sometimes a bit on the old side
But u will always get hr for 20
And b to b for 40 quid

Offline conway_hound

The reason this is bollocks is that I have tongued and fondled the boss. Shes tiny and a bit mature but.... what a gal!  Lotus is pretty good as far as I'm concerned

Offline mutts2010

I have only been to Lotus Spa once but  had an exceptionally good time and would definitely go back, the boss lady was also very friendly..

Offline Thegush

The boss used to come in and do the happy endings in the early days - doesn’t do b2b but fondling was fine - don’t think she does it any more but the rotated girls do obviously

Offline bladejg1972

ive been there many times and its normally a great experience , i also had a massage from the boss lady a while back but i had to say i wasnt gonna come back unless she did my next massage and she agreed . only allowed to touch her through her leggins while she sorted me out ... other girls are normally quite easy to get things you want but never fs  .. i definately recommend this place  :D

dowdeswell1

Is this a place you can walk straight into or do you have to ring door bell and wait?
Dowd

Offline conway_hound

You can walk in, but its best to book. While my sausage has been battered upstairs, I have heard a few hopefuls turned away at the door.
Mind you this has been mainly at weekends, may be quieter in the week.  :hi:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 09:25:01 pm by conway_hound »

billybloo

I have been to Lotus Spa on numerous occasions (and have reviewed it here in the past).  I have never had a bad experience and great value for money, mainly good looking girls with nice firm bodies, just my cup of tea, visit whenever I can when in Newbury and would certainly recommend