Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley x x  (Read 17612 times)

Offline mh

fantastic report for a diamond girl.... :drinks:

Woah! We've gone from Gold standard to Diamond.  :scare:  :D

Offline ciscoxxx69

Woah! We've gone from Gold standard to Diamond.  :scare:  :D

There's Platinum too  :lol: :drinks:

Offline mh

I was just waiting for the first Platinum rated girl to be mentioned! You can't count Platinum Cindy - you don't earn it by putting the rating in your own AW name...  :cool:

Offline ciscoxxx69

I was just waiting for the first Platinum rated girl to be mentioned! You can't count Platinum Cindy - you don't earn it by putting the rating in your own AW name...  :cool:

I have promised a visit to the great Platinum Cindy myself. We have had many email and text chats trying to arrange a meet, but it is not so easy for me to steal a day in Londinium.
Have you sampled her obvious delights yourself?  :drinks:

Offline mh

Have you sampled her obvious delights yourself?  :drinks:

No, I don't go for large or especially not enhanced boobs. I find them a turn-off.

vorian

Unsurprisingly Hayley gets my vote for the platinum award :) :drinks:

vorian

Thought I would give the heads up to the South East team as I do get quite a few PM's about Hayley. She is currently at University abroad  but comes back for a weekend every so often. She has just updated her availibility for the next few weeks on the front page of the profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hayley's lastest blog is quite interesting as well as it seems following some critical feedback regarding her limited availability she is planning some future changes always good to see a WG respond to feedback from this forum.

Offline 8a8ylon

I do agree her blogs are fun to read you doing her CB again for the full 9 hrs?

She doing a sole / 2 girl one...where does she find the energy!! :angelgirl:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 08:04:36 pm by 8a8ylon »

vorian

I do agree her blogs are fun to read you doing her CB again for the full 9 hrs?

She doing a sole / 2 girl one...where does she find the energy!! :angelgirl:

I was booked in for all four sessions on the two girl one, but as the solo CBF works better for me personally, I have cancelled the two girl on Friday and am doing the solo next week instead, all three sessions of course.

You think the CBF is tiring, on the last party sluts gangbang, she started filming content movies from midday with two guys and Lexxi Rocks and believe me it's all full on hardcore stuff. Then went straight into a 3 hour party gangbang with twenty punters, which did'nt stop until about 9.30pm. Incredibly she was still smiling and making sure everyone was happy at the end of the night. I think she does sleep for 24 hours after that though.  :angelgirl:

Offline 8a8ylon

I'm very surprise she doesn't offer u a no sex place next to her so u can serve her every whine.... You should ask!

Not working that day are u, if so holiday booking.   :rose:

vorian

I'm very surprise she doesn't offer u a no sex place next to her so u can serve her every whine.... You should ask!

Not working that day are u, if so holiday booking.   :rose:

Day off work for sure five hours of fun is enough for me,  oh I'm afraid sex is very much on the cards I can assure you it would be far too tempting,  :cool:  but I did see a punter at the gang bang who was there as a voyeur only only, think he lasted about half an hour before succumbing to temptation and getting stuck in with all the girls.

Offline tel_house

I had been trying to see Hayley since August last year I managed to book twice but unfortunately she had to cancel. She did, however, give me plenty of notice and was very apologetic.

I also want to go to one of the parties she attends but its virtually impossible to get away on a Friday evening - if only there were some daytime parties!!

Thinking I would never see her I decided to book a session at the CBF on 17th December. The session are as described above. This made want a 1:1 with her which I managed to arrange for January. I can only agree with vorian that she platinum standard.

I've also booked for the 2 girl CBF on Friday  and just had the confirmation e-mail from Hayley.  I've only booked 1 session as I'm only just down the road and find it difficult to get away for 7hours! I'll definitely be booking another 1:1 probably round Easter hopefully I'll be able to get away.

vorian

Hayley+x+x (fareham)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

3 Hour In-Call

Price £300 (No Extras)

Communication  9/10

Due to some changes in personal circumstances and my need to cancel one CB session and book another session instead. The date for this 121 was moved by me a few days before the appointment. Hayley responded to my email within 24 hours, with my longer more detailed emails (Roleplay/dress up requests) she often replies with a brief one line acknowledging receipt with a promise to look at the details more in-depth later when she using at her computer as opposed to the phone. Hayley booked me in at 2pm for three hours. Hayley is current away at University in Europe during the week but is back most weekends for a mixture of party group sessions (On Fridays) and 121 on the Saturday and Sunday. As before with limited availability and a strong regular client base, advanced planning is advised. Although looking at one of Hayley’s recent profile blogs she is toying with the idea when working full time of reserving two days a week for short notice request booking, this is apparently in response to customer feedback predominantly from UKP members. Last minute changes/confirmation tend to be by text, having informed Hayley previously I am quite happy to be contacted at any time; I received a text on Saturday asking if I wished to move my booking forward by three hours until 11am as she knows my normal preference is for this time. As it worked out better for me I was happy to confirm.

Location/Facilities 9/10

Hayley’s house is located two turns off a main road and the Sat Nav had no problems with location as you turn into her road there is a number of parking bays on the immediate right which had plenty of spaces. I would describe the area as a very middle class, mixed modern housing estate. Looking at the cars and gardens I would say young working families and retired couples. Certainly had no problems with any fear for personal safety or the safety of my car. 20 second walk to the front door of a small modern terrace house. Door was discreetly answered within a few seconds no feeling of discomfort.

The house was small, similar to a starter home, well decorated I’m guessing quite recently. Well furnished in a modern IKEA style, everything appeared new and the house had a feeling of freshness and appeared recently decorated. We sat on a large comfortable sofa in the lounge the curtains were closed but it still felt bright and the temperature was just right for me.

One change this time to the facilities was the bed that a number of clients including myself have mentioned in reviews before, Hayley’s previous bed was a metal frame which restricted access at the bottom, particularly when doing RO. Hayley has purchased a new bed which is lower and without the bars this means good access all around, this also made it easier to change height with doggy. It took me a bit of time to adapt and I had got used to working around the bars but certainly an overall improvement. Only slight negative is without the bars there is nowhere obvious to attach for tie and tease.

This problem should be solved in the long term as Hayley is planning to move in the next few months into a new house which will have a large purpose built playroom. The design will include sex swings, different beds, sofas and room for the various BDSM tables/stools that are currently used at the CB sessions.

First Impression 10/10

This time I was in the mood to return to a classic roleplay the infamous, teacher and slutty student. So I requested Hayley dress in her six form schoolgirl get up. White knee length socks, plain white cotton knickers, plain white blouse, a tight grey skirt, grey v-neck and a maroon school blazer. As mentioned before Hayley’s schoolgirl costume is not the usual Anna Summers cheap St Trinians style, but authentic Schoolwear which is my personal preference. Hayley had also left her hair damp after washing it, as it is something I had mentioned before in passing as a turn on. It was a nice touch as during the session her hair had a real wild natural bed look which again did it for me.

This time I requested an immediate start to the roleplay, ie as soon as the door was opened we were both in character this helps to maintain the illusion of the roleplay and I have found it enhanced the excitement level for me. Of course this option was requested in advance and I would assume would only work if both parties knew each other from previous sessions.

So Hayley welcomed me in and I told her I was here to discuss her punishment for being caught gangbanging the football team. She stood in front of me in a very demure way as I asked her to explain her actions. Very sexy, although she is not the world’s greatest actress she is able to change her demeanour and played this role very well. I moved around Hayley discussing her actions and how she should be punished and what she was going to do for me in return for my silence. Clothes were slowly removed and, OWO, kissing with lots of teasing took place both in the lounge and then the bedroom.

Services 10/10

So Hayley welcomed me in and I told her I was here to discuss her punishment for being caught gangbanging the football team. She stood in front of me in a very demure way as I asked her to explain her actions. Very sexy, although she is not the worlds greatest actress she is able to change her demeanour and played this role very well. I moved around Hayley discussing her actions and how she should be punished and what she was going to do for me in return for my silence. Clothes were slowly removed and, OWO, kissing with lots of teasing took place both in the lounge and then the bedroom.

After about 45 minutes of this edging, Hayley in a very verbally encouraging way made me cum over her face, in her mouth and she swallowed what she could catch. A very satisfying roleplay all-round and one that I plan to do again with some enhancements. After a quick shower, we went through Hayley’s extensive wardrobe and selected a few items for her to wear for me. Including a very nice dress, then we played around (In a less formal roleplay) with the idea that I had picked her up on a night out and brought her home for some fun.

Throughout the rest of a very wild session in which a few accidental elbows connecting on both our parts, we made a complete mess of the bed, the duvet, pillows and sheets went everywhere. Lots of OWO, sex in various positions and a long RO session. I did request something new in response to a UKP thread, the “Toothy” blowjob. Which I must say I have now been converted to, although the very gentle type as opposed to a vampire clampdown. So I can say a gentle “Toothy” is now on the list.

So another shower at the end and a quick check of diaries for the next few weeks. This was a very energetic session at one point when Hayley was on her knees, I went light headed and only the fact that she saw what was coming as she locked her arms around my thighs stopped me tumbling backwards. I must say today that I am sore all over in a good way, just need to recover before the group CB session this Friday. 

Conclusion  9/10

A great time and Hayley’s training is going very well, she is now responding to my needs without having to be directed and she is making her own suggestions how to enhance the sessions. Lot’s of nice little touches (Such as the wet hair) mean I am very happy with the progress Hayley is making. So I am awarding her an  A* today. I just hope she does her homework or I might have to punish again her next time.

Overall Score   9.5/10

Would I recommend?

Yes

Would I visit again?

Yes.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Great review as usual Mr V, but was this really a year ago????? :hi:  :lol:

vorian

Great review as usual Mr V, but was this really a year ago????? :hi:  :lol:

Doh, apologies  :blush:, my defense is I'm still totally burnt out from yesterdays session.

Offline mh

Hayley is current away at University in Europe during the week but is back most weekends for a mixture of party group sessions (On Fridays) and 121 on the Saturday and Sunday.

Is she possibly the only student in history to come home for bucketloads of sex and go back to Uni for a rest from it?  :lol: :lol:

vorian

Is she possibly the only student in history to come home for bucketloads of sex and go back to Uni for a rest from it?  :lol: :lol:

I'm not sure Hayley is what the Daily Mail have in mind when they complain about how Uni students "Party" to hard.  :D

vorian

For the UKP punters who have asked, Hayley has just put up her extended Easter Holiday availability up on her profile.

Offline tel_house

Thanks for that Voran.

Unfortunately as the OH works in a school and has the Easter Holidays off I'm not going to be able to get away on any of those days but never mind I'm already booked in for the CBF on the 25th; which doesn't seem to be filling up as quickly as previous ones.  But I will have to wait until June for another 121.

Still I'm sure she will have more than enough UKP members to fill her schedule, she is well worth the trip to the South coast as others have already said.

vorian

Heads up punters Hayley is now back in blighty and working full time over the Summer, so availability should more than usual.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Heads up punters Hayley is now back in blighty and working full time over the Summer, so availability should more than usual.

Wohooo  :yahoo:

Offline hendrix

Need to get her to come to London for a duo with KDD!  :cool:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Need to get her to come to London for a duo with KDD!  :cool:

Can we make that a fourball please!  :cool:  :lol:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 04:17:46 pm by ciscoxxx69 »

Offline mh

Make that a fourball please!  :cool:

Isn't that where there are four players and four balls ... Oh, I get it now!  :D :D

vorian

Hayley, SexyElise, Sophie, Madlin and KDD.  I could cope with that, damn I need to put some effort into winning the Euro Millions.  :D

Offline hendrix

Hayley, SexyElise, Sophie, Madlin and KDD.  I could cope with that, damn I need to put some effort into winning the Euro Millions.  :D

If I hadn't already planned my birthday punt..this would be a good choice..adding in Lia Amelia, Rebecca More and a couple of TS's of course! :D